Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Wednesday November 27, 2019

Jerry Busse

Welcome to Busse Black Friday (BBF) 2019!!!

Starting this Wednesday November 27, 2019!:cool: Featuring Busse Shop Credits and Deeply Discounted Grab Bags!!! :cool:
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool:

Busse Black Friday (BBF) ONLY Happens Once A Year and this is it!!!! :eek:

These Shop Credits and Grab Bags will be available starting Wednesday, November 27, 2019 on the Busse Website at 9:00pm Eastern!!! :cool:

Here's your chance to score some Major discounts on Busse blades! With lots of new models in sight, I can assure you that you will have MANY opportunities to cash these in!!!!
bfcthumbsup.png
:D

Do not miss your opportunity to score these incredible discounts!!! There were numerous posts throughout the year from those who had either missed out or who wished that they had bought more when they had the chance!
:eek::confused::(

Busse Shop Credits are like having a credit card that's made out of Bacon!!!

:eek::D
No Regrets!!!
bfcthumbsup.png

Shop Credit Details:
You can score the following:

$ 500.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 450.00 You save $ 50.00!!! 10% discount!!!
$1,250.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 1,100.00 You save $ 150.00!!! 12% discount!!!
$2,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 1,720.00 You save $ 280.00!!! 14% discount!!!
$2,750.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 2,310.00 You save $ 440.00!!! 16% discount!!!
$3,500.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 2,870.00 You save $ 630.00!!! 18% discount!!!

$10,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Plus a Custom Shop Knife of our choice (Please allow 12-18 weeks for delivery) valued at a minimum of $700.00 for only $8,000.00 You save $2,700.00!!! This equals a minimum 25% discount!!!

$20,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Plus a CUSTOM SHOP Grab Bag of our choice (Please allow 12-18 weeks for delivery) valued at a minimum of $2,200.00 for only $15,500.00. You save $6,700.00!!! This equals a minimum 30% discount!!!

These Black Friday Shop Credits are:
- Only good for knife orders placed after date of payment in full. (Payments will be processed starting 12-2-19 and must be made in full no later than 12-9-19)
- Good for Special Offers and can be combined with other shop credits.
- Non-Transferable, non-refundable, and NEVER EXPIRE!!!.
- Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
- Good toward all Piggy Back (PB) discounts.
- Not valid toward purchase of Grab Bags or more Shop Credits with the exception below. (*** See Note Below)
- You can buy as many as you like.

Grab Bag Offer Rules And Details:
We guarantee that you will receive the following:

A $500.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $627.00 worth of knives!!!
(You SAVE over 20%)

A $1,000.00 Grab Bag will include a minimum of $1,337.00 worth of knives.
(You SAVE over 25%)

Grab Bags Are Available To Everyone and you can buy as many as you like. These Grab bags are blind picks. That means that they are packed and boxed on the shop floor and the shipping personnel have no idea who is getting which knives. In other words, there are no special requests.

Typically, Black Friday Shop (BBF)credits are not valid toward the purchase of any other grab bags. ***

*** HOWEVER, our 2019 Black Friday Special Event allows you to use 10% of your 2019 BBF shop credit toward the purchase of an already deeply discounted Grab Bag as long as both are purchased during our 2019 Black Friday event!!!!

For example: Here's the breakdown if you purchase a $10,000.00 BBF 2019 Shop Credit.

A $1000.00 Grab bag has a minimum of $1,337 worth of knives. (You save over 25% to start with). If you apply 10% of your $10,000.00 shop credit that you paid $8,000.00 for, that equates to paying $800.00 for $1,337.00 worth of knives! You'll save $537.00, or over 40% !!!

The 10% of 2019 Shop Credits purchased is applied to the total cost of grab bags bought during the 2019 Black Friday Event. In other words, if you purchase 8 grab bags, the 10% of 2019 Shop Credits purchased is deducted from the total cost of Grab Bags.

Have fun!
bfcthumbsup.png
:cool:

Let's Drink! :)

Jerry :D

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd live another 500 grab bag but unfortunately my harley need new tyres and they're 500 too love my bike and my busse if I could coat the rims in res c sorted lol .

I’ve got two G’s ready to blow on bags. How do you guys (Jerry) think I should do it?

A.) Four $500 bags
B.) Two $500 bags and One $1,000 bag
C.) Two $1,000 bags
D.) It doesn’t matter how you split it, only the final total does

I’ve got two G’s ready to blow on bags. How do you guys (Jerry) think I should do it?

A.) Four $500 bags
B.) Two $500 bags and One $1,000 bag
C.) Two $1,000 bags
D.) It doesn’t matter how you split it, only the final total does

Do you want larger knives or not? Satin/competition finishes?

If the answer to either is a yes, go with the $1000 bags
If you want multiple smaller knives, and don't care if they're coated, $500 bags.

If you want a combination, 1 $1000 plus 2 $500

So I know folks luv 'em some Black Friday credits and grab bags, but does this even have anything to do with the rumblings from the Yard and the Swamp? opeRATion eRATication?? Bueller??? :confused:

Maybe some "golden oldies" stuffed in the grabbers? Hope to see some new offerings from those lines as well. :thumbsup:

*D'oh! Just saw Amy's post in the other thread and got my answer.

Where are the offerings of what to buy... does the boss needs some quick xmas cash?....does this mean more markups on this year run of knives to offset these Huge deals, while were told we are getting a deal? Lets drink!...pabst:D

Bossman, any idea if the grab bags going to be a quick ding or if it will be after the new year?

The first one...is always the sweetest. Tick tock...3 hours to go till feeding time. Snouts up, hogs and hogettes.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-27_15-12-40.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-27_15-12-40.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 4
I'd live another 500 grab bag but unfortunately my harley need new tyres and they're 500 too love my bike and my busse if I could coat the rims in res c sorted lol .

My Harley has needed to have the electrical system fixed for a couple of years now. It's all a matter of priorities.

:thumbsup:
Where are the offerings of what to buy... does the boss needs some quick xmas cash?....does this mean more markups on this year run of knives to offset these Huge deals, while were told we are getting a deal? Lets drink!...pabst:D

We have had this, now legendary, Busse Black Friday event for years. :cool::cool::thumbsup:

It's the ONE TIME a year when HOGs can score huge discounts across the board on all future offerings.

And since they know deep down in their belly of pork that they're going to buy a number Busse Knife Group blades anyway, this is their ONLY chance to score additional discounts!!! :eek: :eek: :cool::thumbsup:

The blind pick grab bags have proven to be a ton of fun for everyone with lots legendary great scores!!! :D:D:D

We do this event as a way of thanking the many loyal HOGs who raid the trough like it's their job!!!!.

So, if your HOG Fu is strong, jump in!:thumbsup::cool:

If you fear being trampled at the trough, feel free to sit back and enjoy the carnage!!! :confused:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Back