• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Blade sale!

randucci

CRK one piece knife collector
Platinum Member
Well, I thought I had Blade '07 covered for spending loot, but a few things came up I need to do some selling. I may withdraw knives if I reach my funds goal.

Busse Jungle Assault, hand shaped black canvas micarta handles, double cut finish, .251" thick 10" blade, 15.5" overall length, new/unused, Leatherman black/brown mottled leather sheath, ($1250) ($1200) Now $1150.

Busse SHSHII, slotted screw, smooth handle, .301" thick INFI (according to the cold blue test) blade, bead blasted spine on top and bottom of handle, very slight use (no through paint marks), original kydex sheath, ($800.00) SOLD!

Busse Mr Mefo, double cut finish with Black (greenish tint) canvas micarta raptor scale handles, new with only a couple minor kydex marks, comes with a Busse green & black kydex/nylon sheath, ($610.00) SOLD!

Busse Custom Shop Steel Heart, Vegas prize knife, .200 thick INFI blade, double swedge on tip with spine scallops, black canvas micarta handle, new/unused, double cut finish, Kenny Rowe sheath, ($675.00) SOLD!

Busse drop point prototype, only a couple made, double cut finish, .178" thick 3.25" long cutting edge (4.0" to handle) INFI blade, 8.5" overall, new/unused, with Okuden kydex sheath, you have a choice of a TekLok or I.W.B. loop, ($450.00) SOLD!

Busse Custom Shop original Mean Street, double cut .255" thick INFI blade, top edge of spine from tip to handle is radiused (pretty cool), new/unused, ($425.00.) SOLD!

Busse Skeleton Warden, new/unused, with Okuden kydex sheath, you have a choice of a TekLok or I.W.B. loop, ($200.00) SOLD!

Busse Police Recruit, A2 fatty at .290, smooth coat paint, used some with some minor paint chipping on the edges, ($225.00) Now $200.

Sorry about the bad pictures, I can take better individual pictures if needed.

All knives include shipping to the CONUS, (sorry, no sales to Europe), I accept money orders and PayPal +3.5% only. No trades at this time, thanks.

what is the knife 2nd row from the bottom on last picture, right hand side. Thanks

what is the knife 2nd row from the bottom on last picture, right hand side. Thanks

That would be the Mean Street, it says:
Busse
Custom Shop

On the blade, correct?

I will take the Skeleton Warden with sheath. Email to follow.

The top post has been updated to what has been sold, a few great knives left!

IF the Mr. Mefo is still available I'll take it!
Please email me with payment details for paypal.
Thanks

I'll take the Mr. Mefo.
Please email me (fixed vcode)
Thanks

This is the last price reduction and bump. Then off to the safe if not sold.

What are the handles on the JA? Is it sterile or does it have the Custom Shop logo on the other side?

Thx.

Back