Busse Brethren Overseas

TENTEX

Gold Member
I had a heck of a good experience with a fellow member here edgeweasy. I sold him a spare Whiskey Warden I had on the exchange and when we got to shipping and conversion we were a bit off on the deal. I understood he was a LEO in Austria and said send me a patch or a hat to and to call it even. Well today the box arrived and to my amazement here is what he sent minus the gratuitous Busse shot for posterity. I hope he loves his Whiskey Warden as much as I loved to experience sending such a fantistc blade overseas.

XDZZLHy.jpg

Glad you like, needs some bending and fitting, to look like in real. Greets from vienna city Police.
My 6 year old son ran all around the house last night with the beret. I think he has commandeered it from me.

You resold the warden I sold you overseas without offering it back to me first? Feel good story my rump, this is hog treasonry!!1

edit: I would like to apologize to Tentex, Jerry and everyone here, I checked my records and it looks like I sold my red/black satin warden to Baron83, not Tentex.

Awesome story! Real authentic Austrian coat of arms! aint many can say they have one of those :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edgeweasy is a pleasure to do business with! Even though I got no hats:(;)

You resold the warden I sold you overseas without offering it back to me first? Feel good story my rump, this is hog treasonry!!1

edit: I would like to apologize to Tentex, Jerry and everyone here, I checked my records and it looks like I sold my red/black satin warden to Baron83, not Tentex.
Nope it was the black one I think we traded for the Mentor.

Edgeweasy is a pleasure to do business with! Even though I got no hats:(;)
Its all about negotiation...

At the end of the day there are two happy hogs here!

I have been hesitant shipping overseas with the cost, insurance, customs forms, etc. But this one went real smooth.

Nope it was the black one I think we traded for the Mentor.

Its all about negotiation...

At the end of the day there are two happy hogs here!

I have been hesitant shipping overseas with the cost, insurance, customs forms, etc. But this one went real smooth.

I was joking because I had sold a black/red one too :)

Had no idea I actually sold you one of my wardens as well :D

Thank you for all the Kind words...
Dont consider oversea Shipping a problem
...since, in my Case i always carry the shipping costs. Or we negotiate about it.
Customs often hit less or more...But thats the risk of beeing addicted to us steel slaps that aren't offered too easy in "good old Europe...Gotta hord 'em before everthing gets banned here.
Cya in the sales Forums.

Thank you for all the Kind words...
Dont consider oversea Shipping a problem
...since, in my Case i always carry the shipping costs. Or we negotiate about it.
Customs often hit less or more...But thats the risk of beeing addicted to us steel slaps that aren't offered too easy in "good old Europe...Gotta hord 'em before everthing gets banned here.
Cya in the sales Forums.
That's good info to have and made me think - As I had put a blade up I stated "shipped to 48" ~ in my own mind, that translates to *shipping included* and to anymore non-US probably takes that as not to you ~ I will describe that differently the next time- I have no problem shipping anywhere but it's obviously going to be above and beyond if someone outside the 48 was involved.

Back