1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Busse Bruiser Brothers Thread!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by hydeinmind, Mar 10, 2017.

1. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Just got this little beauty in the mail yesterday. Bruiser slabs on satin really do it for me! Think its going to be my little user bruiser, once I get my mind right about scratching her up. A big thanks to Knife Hunter for making this one happen for me!

thumbnail_IMG_20170301_171544085_HDR[2].jpg thumbnail_IMG_20170301_171550061_HDR[1].jpg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. Nerfherder

Nerfherder Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2010
    This is the second "Thanks Knife Hunter" thread I've seen recently. I need to find this guy, sounds like he's got all the goods!

Great looking blade there hydeinmind! Congrats!

3. stjones

stjones Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Google is your friend sir. ;)

4. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Congrats, great knife! Definitely use it, it's not a blade for collecting, it's a knife for using and using hard!

5. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Yeah man google "Knife Hunter" he's a mod on here but has a cool website also. This was quite possibly the only one of these for sale in bruiser on the planet right now and he had it. Missed out on one on the exchange awhile back by Al Welke and it about killed me.

6. TattooBlade

TattooBlade Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. skyhorse

skyhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Congrats, that's outstanding!

8. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Thank you sir and agreed! That distressed satin infi thread you posted in earlier is really helping me with that! Stuff still looks awesome use!

9. kdstrick

kdstrick

May 27, 2007
    Knife hunter is the man! He's as solid as they come and can hook a Hog up...

Odds are, if you want it he has it.

10. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Thank you sir! I think so too haha :)

11. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Ok, maybe I am bragging just a little bit...I cant help it though, I'm so excited about this blade... and you guys are the only ones who "get it!"

thumbnail_IMG_2451[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_2452[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_2453[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_2455[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_2459[1].jpg

12. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2016
    Nice bro:thumbup: when you get that Skinny ash you can take a family pic :D

13. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
  14. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Congrats! That tanker and bruiser is a great combo.

15. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    It certainly does!;):thumbup:

16. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks Extra and yeah that's a great idea! Thanks to all you guys for the nice comments and such. This is why I'm on BladeFourms! My wife don't get it, my folks don't get it, my friends don't get it, my kin don't get it, but YOU GUYS, you guys get it!!!

17. Garth Reckner

Garth Reckner Moderator Moderator

Dec 13, 2004
    Very nice. Congrats. Best of Luck on your quest for the others.

Garth

18. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I think the SOB is a very underrated blade.

Aias likes this.
  19. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    thumbnail_IMG_2473.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2476.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2478.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2477.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2470.jpg

20. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    thumbnail_IMG_2480.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2479.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2488.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2502.jpg IMG_2469.jpg