Busse buying experience changes.

This grab bag thing was a blazing quick turnaround. Offered for sale 5 days ago. Paid and shipped today. This is a dynamic shift. I'm used to having to order because it's only available for a limited time, but then having months to wait to pay.

NOT complaining, but if this is now going to be normal I'm going to have to change my ordering habits.

That means they probably do not include any O2W2 goodies since they aren't shipping yet, so hopefully my gamble paid off. Good luck with your mystery scores!

In the original post they said they would be going pretty quickly and they are! Can't wait to see what everyone gets! For everyone's sake I hope I hate myself for passing, that would be a good thing for all.

This grab bag thing was a blazing quick turnaround. Offered for sale 5 days ago. Paid and shipped today. This is a dynamic shift. I'm used to having to order because it's only available for a limited time, but then having months to wait to pay.

NOT complaining, but if this is now going to be normal I'm going to have to change my ordering habits.
You got a shipping notice?

You got a shipping notice?

I don't know about Murman , but it looks like somebody did:

Well the Busse crew has done it again!

I leave next Monday to Korea for work, told them this and they were able to get my package sent out and arrive before I leave!

I was anticipating just having a package waiting for me on my mid-tour.

$500 mystery box here I come!

I ordered three 1111 on Saturday 8/12 and had the knives in hand on Wednesday 8/16.

I have a ready to ship notice for 2 grab bags...still sorting through my paypal payment. I should have just called and done it the old fashioned way, I wanted to pay ASAP and did so after hours and it will get worked out now that I called the shop and had, of course, a wonderful experience. Probably will be turing around most with recent purchases and this blazing quick payment and shipping.

It is just great! And also does add insight into further ordering potentially!!!

Back