Busse Combat BLADE Show Special Offer!!!. . . HOLY OINKIN' YOWZA!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to this, but I do have some questions. I assume the bags will be already allocated into individual bags even though they are open for all to see (as opposed to everybody grabbing individual knives until they get to an allowed total dollar value per bag)? Will the bags be sitting in the middle of the room (or somewhere similar) such that it will be a massive rush when the doors open to get to the bags first in order to have first choice? Any additional details would be much appreciated.
They will be boxed up and no one will be able to see them. A lot of beautiful blades...I have said too much LOL

Is there going to be a go posted or just send the email at 9pm or after?

I think it's just 9PM...

What would be cool is a little sneak peek action... nothing super particular, just a teaser pic.

I was just giving this some serious though about how much I want to order for this, but after thinking about it more I'm really not sure that I'm going to go for any this time. I think it makes a lot of sense for people that are using the Black Friday credits, but since I'm not, it's nowhere near as good of a deal as previous grab bags. Are other people thinking the same thing, or am I not understanding this correctly?

E-mails must be sent to amy@bussecombat.com starting at 9:00 pm EST TONIGHT. I swear to goodness that if you are making the trip to Atlanta for the dinner and order a Grab Bag tonight it will be worth it. (SO MUCH Cool Stuff I simply cannot stand it) MUST KEEP MOUTH SHUT. Remember, you have to be at the dinner to get your Grab Bag goodness.
Good Luck tonight and I see cross eyes in my future.
See ya all soon
Amy-0

I am going for one. Got a feeling if I don’t I will be sorry come Saturday night.

Oh Amy. When is the cut off time for ordering them.

Email sent at 9:00:20 just to make sure there were no few-second discrepancies that caused me to miss out on this.. A gamble though if they sold out in those 20 seconds, but I doubt it. Good luck everyone!

I didn't check email yesterday, home with sick kid. So, did I miss the part where they mentioned the price of the Grab Bags? Thanks in advance...

I didn't check email yesterday, home with sick kid. So, did I miss the part where they mentioned the price of the Grab Bags? Thanks in advance...

You had to email Amy-0 to get the price.

So, if you are attending the Busse Combat BLADE Show dinner this year, please contact Amy at amy@bussecombat.com for your confidential BLADE Show ONLY grab bag pricing!

We will begin accepting orders via email ONLY for these deeply discounted BLADE Show grab bags at 9:00pm eastern on Wednesday May 23rd. Emails marked with a time-stamp prior to 9:00pm will be put at the end of the line!

I can hope! I missed out on some of the TG offerings from O2W2, so maybe I'll get lucky!

Truley Bummed that I am missing Blade for the second year in a row.............and I live in Atlanta.
I'll be in Las Vegas again for a trade show but hope to rejoin you all again next year.
My CCs are lookin' at me like WTF..........But my FICO score hit 845 this month.....HAHA

Back