Busse Combat Dagger? . . . . Say What? . . . . . . . . .

M

Hang in there I had to watch wait and plot for 2 years

2 years! :eek: I dont know if I can wait the long lol. Hopefully something comes around soon. Congrats on that gorgeous Gladius you have. That's a sweet looking blade you have there :thumbsup:.

I waited patiently, saving and searching for over 2 years for my Short Butaniku. If you hunt and wait that amount of time...you truly want the blade IMO.
There's really only a couple of options. Buy a CS from lui Kang and pay out the nose or be patient and search. I think I only saw maybe 4 gladius pass through BF last year and I bought 2 of them. Onlyseen a couple of butaniku ever pass through the last 2 years.

A 10" bladed JackHammer is SORT of a dagger.:rolleyes:....................................................................:D

a dagger with a team gemini handle would be pretty sweet, and beef it up kinda like a tops Mak7 although a 1/4 dagger is a little over kill but then again it'd be a busse :D

Same zero use for a dagger, but then again, its a busse dagger :eek:. A nice thin cqc ring type dagger would be nice as well.

I’m hoping for 3/16”. IMO, the perfect thickness for a small blade. :thumbsup:

Jeez... and I told myself that I'd be spending less time on BF this year...

I've been checking this thread constantly for pics of this bad boy (secretly praying I won't like it... but knowing that's a lie, just like telling myself I'll stay of BF)

I want a dagger that doubles as a spike or ice breaker.

I've been checking this thread constantly for pics of this bad boy (secretly praying I won't like it... but knowing that's a lie, just like telling myself I'll stay of BF)

You took the keys right out of my fingertips ---- Same here- hoping I won't like it - but all this talk about a TG dagger? ... I may be screwed

Back