Busse Combat in Grand Rapids, Michigan!!!

The show this weekend is at the Delta Plex, 2500 Turner Ave., Grand Rapids, MI.

Show hours are Sat 9-4 and Sun 9-3.

Sport Shows Promotions

Dave and Heather Roberson look forward to seeing you..

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Ohh, Grand Rapids- still too far to drive
frown.gif
Any chance there will be any Chicago area shows they might be attending in the near future?

It's also a bit far for me
biggrin.gif

i've always thought 14,000 km is a long way
smile.gif

James

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

I feel sorry for you guys. Really, I do. And I hate to admit it(it's not the most glamorous of cities) but GR is in my backyard, so to speak . So I usually go to the G&K shows there on a regular basis. And today I got to visit with Dave and Heather Roberson. This is the second time they have been at the show here. The first time they were here I passed buying a Busse. Today, I bought my third one.

Yes, I'm a happy camper.
smile.gif
I'm the proud owner of a new BM. It's a straight-handled BM, with tube-mounted scales and the bowie tip. I feel lucky to get this blend of old-generation-new generation BM. It came with a green kydex sheath, another interesting twist that I really like (one of the perks of buying at a show is that sometimes you get to mix and match--the green kydex sheath just happened to be lying there so...).

There was also the new SH and BM there and the bent handles on these knives are EXCELLENT. They are not as bent as the original E models and the compromise bend is outstanding. But I wanted the bowie tip so I opted for the old style, straight handled BM (but you have to try this new moderately bent handle to really appreciate it). And I couldn't be happier!

Thanks to Dave and Heather for the long chat and great information they passed along. Jerry seems to be able to find really quality people to work for him and market his knives. Like Andy, Dave and Heather are about as down to earth as it comes. And I prefer to buy my knives from GOOD people. No matter how badly I want a particular knife, (or how good a deal I will get from a particular dealer), I tend to buy from people I feel I can interact and communicate with (and trust). Jerry and his team exemplify this. I have had nothing but positive interactions with them.

I realize there are some out there that are miffed because they have had long waits for some of their knives but I know from Dave that Jerry et al. is trying hard to rectify this problem. I do feel a little guilty just walking into a show and picking one up but--well, ok, I lied--not really. I'm just too damned psyched to feel guilty right now.
biggrin.gif
Mayber later.
wink.gif
Right now, it's FUN time.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

And so, to all outdoor folks, the knife is the most important item of equipment.

Ellsworth Jaeger - Wildwood Wisdom

is busse gonna be at any shows in the twin city area of minnesota in the near future

------------------
after the take our guns away they're comin after our knives

Back