Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce: . . . The War Train . . . . .

I think this is going to be a hulk! Saying with Green handles. Then I'm gonna get a Hulk lanyard and bead!!! Gotta collect the whole Avenger Team!!! (That my justification)

I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two, I dont need two,

I have to have 2 I have to have 2

Of course you do! One of each! ;)..... Imagine if they could make babies:eek:

Seriously...that beast has got to be a serious challenge to Jerry's INFI anneal/HT/quench protocol...

Can see myself using it, but I'm $'broke'$. Somebody buy extra BG'S so can possibly get one in about a year. In for more than can afford already. Great design Jerry.

This is California legal, right, or do they have some silly 2.95" max blade width law? ;)

I need two.

Would anyone have a clue on turn around time on the Custom Shop WTF, maybe I can justify that if I have a while to save.

I'm going to need to stock up on some Wheaties just to lift this thing. It makes the Ash-2 look like a paring knife. Looks like the Busse storage drawers are going to need some upgrading to 200lb slides soon.

Back