Busse Combat Proudly Presents The HUCK and The HUCK Fin NOW LIVE!!!

Hey guys what's the story behind the corrugated bevel technology...just curiuos...I have a black/black canvas Huck coming so psyched!!

Here's what Jerry said years ago (maybe about the Pork Belly Skinner):

This pic clearly shows our patent pending Corrugated Bevel Technology (CBT). The corrugated bevel not only greatly strengthens the blade but reduces the overall weight of the blade while reducing the cutting friction along the entire height of the bevel.

And when the Battle Saw came out:

The Battle Saw features our patented CBT Corrugated Bevel Technology which reduces weight while increasing rigidity in the blade. It makes for a very efficient chopper.

Im not sure why I thought these were made out of SR-101,... Dannn thats quiet a chunk of INFI, need to get on a waiting list for a Huck ASAP, or a Fin for that matter, really like the Handles on those

Im not sure why I thought these were made out of SR-101,... Dannn thats quiet a chunk of INFI, need to get on a waiting list for a Huck ASAP, or a Fin for that matter, really like the Handles on those

I think the handles will be the most comfortable for chopping yet. I really like how big they are and the shape. Seems like the ultimate handle, Busse has definitely learned from their past Kukri's and put all the knowledge into the HUCK!

I think the handles will be the most comfortable for chopping yet. I really like how big they are and the shape. Seems like the ultimate handle, Busse has definitely learned from their past Kukri's and put all the knowledge into the HUCK!

I hope they have a nice handfilling cross section.

I am not sure why you thought this either! Clearly states 12 inches of INFI! !They are coming VERY SOON NOW!!!

Last edited:
Not long to go boys! Make sure to leave a window open when unboxing them!!!
And most importantly when the HUCK drops don't try to catch it by closing your legs.
"And, mind you, when a girl tries to catch anything in her lap she throws her knees apart; she don't clap them together, the way you did when you catched the lump of lead. "

I'm not sure what I'm most anxious to see, because you know they are all going to happen. The first stripped Huck. The first comparison between all three Busse Kuks. The King of O2W Championship Chop Off featuring the Huck vs. WTF vs. BB13.

Don't know about the Chop off, but a Properly stripped Huck Fin will win in the Most Lethal, and Appearance Department IMHO!
I'm not sure what I'm most anxious to see, because you know they are all going to happen. The first stripped Huck. The first comparison between all three Busse Kuks. The King of O2W Championship Chop Off featuring the Huck vs. WTF vs. BB13.

Don't know about the Chop off, but a Properly stripped Huck Fin will win in the Most Lethal, and Appearance Department IMHO!

I agree Tommy!

By the way, Lozdesign and I will be doing a chop off with the HUCK, BB13 and Dan Keffeler Sasquatch! Sadly no WTF. Will still be awesome!!!

I think I know what the outcome will be, But will withhold my guess until later date!

My Understanding is the Huck's are being Dinged (charged to credit card) as we speak!!!QUOTE=teclis22;17016476]any news on the huck yet ?[/QUOTE]

The huck fin looks like it could be the ultimate Busse fighter, I cant imagine a more capable and lethal blade except maybe a moab due to sheer size.

Back