Busse Combat Weekend Operations

Team Busse will be at the Green Acres Sportsman Show at the Elks lodge in Troy, MI on Sunday from 8:30a.m. - 2:00p.m. The booth will be manned by myself and i'll have both knives and clothing available. See you there. I'll also have some kydex and concelex sheaths for sale.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Andrew Pinchen (edited 02-15-2001).]

Couldn't get into Dayton?

------------------
Run and you only die tired....
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Andrew,
I am interested in this show, could you give me some directions? I live downriver also, (Trenton). Thanks!

Bluewolf,
Could you please give me an address for the show, I've got some sheathing needs to take care of
smile.gif

Take care,
Chad

------------------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"Those who hold the thin blue line keep order, and insure that anarchy and chaos will not prevail." Chad (1992)
"He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. He who dies by the sword did not train hard enough" -Chad (1999)
chad234@email.com

The address for the show is 1451 E. Big Beaver, Troy, MI. The Elks lodge is located between Rochester and John R Rd. If your coming from downriver take 75 to Rochester Rd and turn right. Go to Big Beaver and turn right. The hall should be about 3/4 of a mile down the road.
biggrin.gif

Back