• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Custom Shop Fusion Steel Heart and ASH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple Custom Shop Pieces. I just got these at the last Knob Creek. I planned on keeping these, but it is necessary to sell them and kind of fast.

One is a GREAT G Rex and Dyed Stabilized Burl Handled FSH (Fusion Steel Heart) Bowie Style Ground Blade & Sharpened Top Swedge. Satin Blade. Thickness is .268 right in front of the Hand Shaped Handles (HH Thickness). Handles are fastened on with beautiful Red, White and Gold Mosaic Pins. Overall lenght is approx. 14 1/4" and blade lenght is just over 8" measured from the front of handles to the tip of blade. It was $747.00 at Knob. I need to sell it. SPF Thank You will take it. Priority Shipping included within the States.

Second is ASH1 with the same G Rex Burl Handles fastened on with Gold and White Mosaic Pins. Satin Blade. Blade thickness is .218 Measured right in front of the handles. Overall lenght is approx. 12". Blade lenghth is 6 3/8" measured from the front of the handles to the tip of the blade. This one was $647.00 at Knob. SPF Thanks will take it. Priority Shipping included within the States.

Both are new, unused, and unsharpened.

These are great looking knives with these combinations.
If someone is serious about these 2, I also have a matching SFNO I wanted to keep, but I will let go as a 3 piece set. PM or Email me about the SFNO.
Please, ask any questions.
I will consider reasonable offers on these 2.

USPS Money Order would be great.
If using Paypal add 3%.
Items will ship as soon as funds clear my bank account (via Paypal or USPS MO)
Shipped within US only. (at this price)
Ask for insurance, it is extra.
--NO-- Trades for now.
All state and local laws observed (age laws included)
First "I'll take it" here with a PM or Email follow up gets it.
I reserve the right to refuse sale.
Thanks for looking. --Bill

The pictures just don't do these fantastic Custom Shop pieces justice!

100_3924.jpg

100_3929.jpg

100_3931.jpg

100_3933.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back