• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Custom Shop Outlaw for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a new thread to clean up and add some more blades.

Cleaning out my collection and some of these must go to help with a down payment on a house... Guys dont ever get married, your collection will pay the price...

These blades are all new, never used, never seen the edge of so much as a piece of paper, and never sharpened. Aside from some fondling, they have lived their lives in their cardboard sheaths and sat in the safe.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping insured to the 48 states. Paypal gift only, USPS money order will ship right away. I have a few hundred deals on Ebay and Gunbroker with the same user name, a few here on the forum and everyone has been happy with their deal.

This is one of my nicest Busse's that I own, but its got to go. A Busse custom shop Natural Outlaw with a swedge front and polished spine and handle edge. Never been used, never been sharpened, as mint as the day it came from the custom shop. This blade also has one of the best custom shop logos I have ever seen on any Busse. Included an old school nylon sheath. This beauty is yours for $520 shipped CONUS

DSC01225.jpgDSC01219.jpgDSC01223.jpgView attachment 317640

Email is best but first "I'll take it" without conditions gets it.

Last edited:
Someone please grab that FBM le! It's been killing me since it was posted. My ocd says buy :)! Great collection, great knives!

My wife says you should BUY it also... you should take her advice. And those inner voices are not something you should fool around with, I would just give in to your inner voice that says BUY IT!!

My wife says you should BUY it also... you should take her advice. And those inner voices are not something you should fool around with, I would just give in to your inner voice that says BUY IT!!

LOL pm sent :)

I'll take the Terror Monkey Steel Heart. Email confirmation sent.

The Terror Monkey and Force one are **SPF** with a backup on the force one.

Thanks guys

Payment & shipping info sent. I've been wanting a ZT style blade for a long time and this TMSH is even better! I am excited about this one! :D Thanks!

The FBMLE, the Force One and the Teror Monkey Steelheart are all sold and shipped!!!!

USPS confirmation numbers emailed.
Thanks Guys, enjoy them.

Payment for Hell Razor was sent. Talk to you after the storm.
Take care,
Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back