Busse dealers in EU

Can anyone tell me if there are still any Busse dealers in europe please

?

I don't think there is a direct European outlet for Busse Combat.
The Company Store, and the main Busse Combat site do ship world wide.

Send me an email at kergmitchell@cox.net I may be able to help with a few of the past offerings.
Your email here is bouncing back...

Can anyone tell me if there are still any Busse dealers in europe please

?

Not that I know of - the Busses that I have managed to find in Europe have all been in the hands of knife enthusiasts and collectors, and some of them are willing to sell some of their Busses. However, like Steelnut said, the Busse Company Store and the main website of Busse Combat do ship worldwide. The Company Store has 2 models in stock at this time, a limited edition Badger Attack (5" blade) and various standard Game Wardens (3" blade). The Company Store ships hellaciously fast to Europe - the only downside is having to deal with the customs, but that's how it is when ordering stuff from outside the European Union.

Wow, another UK'er. Hello Emma and Welcome!

No, no dealers, just what you have already been told. Busse don't take credit card payments from us, only paypal, so you have to add the paypal fees on top. I have heard that the BCS does take overseas CC's, but have not ordered from there myself so can't confirm that.

All but one of my Busses have come from private sellers, three from within Europe and the rest from the US.

Customs fees for purchases from outside Europe will cost you around 25% to 30% of the knife and shipping cost.

Feel free to get in touch by email if I can be of help. (click on the dot next to the username and select 'email' - it took me a while to find that one)

Cheers,
Rick.

I don't think there is a direct European outlet for Busse Combat.
The Company Store, and the main Busse Combat site do ship world wide.

Send me an email at kergmitchell@cox.net I may be able to help with a few of the past offerings.
Your email here is bouncing back...
Spotted this do you still have padt offerings?

Nope new baby lack of sleep n wisdom tooth .......

I guess that might explain it ;). Anyways, like John said above, lots of stuff on the exchange and many would ship to Europe. My 2 cents: get a paid membership, basic or gold, try to make yourself know by participating in discussions. And, more importantly, please use punctuation and proper grammar when you write - level of confidence drops dramatically when you don't... Cheers and welcome to BF!

If you are looking for older offerings, the wanted to buy forum, might be the place to post.
Looks empty when you're not a paying member, but rest assured, there are plenty of folks posting and reading the threads in there.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

As I live in Europe (Ireland) myself and only really started to buy Busse's about 2 years ago found the same problem at the start, there are a lot of Hogs in Germany and always selling knives. But I bought knives from US and I can normally get them delivered quicker from the US than mainland Europe.

Back