Busse- FATTY INFI Proto Mean Street

Solstice

Platinum Member
Knife will be shipped USPS priority mail, insured with delivery confirmation. I’ll accept USPS money order or Paypal ( brian.d.suggs@sbcglobal.net). If using Paypal, please include 3% to the listed price. If anyone has any questions or needs more pictures please feel free to email me at:
brian.d.suggs@sbcglobal.net

FOR SALE:

Busse Double Cut Proto Mean Street. As far as I know there are only two of these. As it turns out I have em both. The one I’m selling is the Double Cut version, it has a hollow ground blade, the top has a modified swedge, 5/16” thick and best of all it's INFI! Makes for one very bad ass fatty of a Mean Street! To go along with that is one of Dwayne’s custom “BAD ASS” sheaths. Lock up in sheath is good and solid. Sheath appears to never have been worn. The Proto MS has never been used or sharpened and is dead mint. Not a scuff or scratch on it. I’ll be letting this one go for what I paid for it, $350.00. SOLD

Normal Exchange rules apply, first "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets the knife. Please send me an email after posting. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0059.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0062.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0054.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0056.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0058.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0071.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice score Mark! :thumbup: I was circling this like a hungry hawk but my wallet is in the intensive care unit:D

Back