Busse folder

What's the status of the folder for all of unable to carry around a foot long fixed blade on a regular basis??? You seem to be ignoring this frequently asked question.

Ok guys, I'm not suppossed to let anyone know but I already own one and WOW!! It is SWEET!!! You guys are going to have to wait for a while though. It seems the e-handled models are slowing things down a bit. I can tell you though that it is strong. I hung a five hundred pound weight from the handle and nothing happened. I then repeadedly used full power blows with a sixteen pound sledge hammer with no effect. It should also be noted that I am not telling the truth as I do not own a Busse folder and know no one who does. HEH...HEH... Sorry if you got excited I just couldn't help it. Jeff

I dropped mine off a 30 story building. The lock held up just fine and the blade stuck into the concrete all the way up to the choil. When I pulled it out (actually, I had to use a jackhammer to get it out), the finish wasn't even scratched. I then tried to cut the blade with a cutting torch. It didn't even get the blade warm. It's one tough folder.

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

Actually guys Andy did hook me up with on of the protos. though the production model will be a little different. It is very special. But it will be a while.

All...I have been told that the folder is scheduled to debut at the Shot Show in February...

As for Ryu's prototype, the pic will be a long wait, because he's yanking everyones chain
biggrin.gif
...the only prototype is under Jerry's guarded posession....
cool.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

We are about to hit high gear on the folder project and as Andy has stated we hope to have it debut at the 2001 SHOT show.

Ryu's aforementioned Busse folder that was skillfully sold to him by Andy as a "prototype" is actually a lawnmower blade that folds into a violin case. So far Ryu's only complaint has been that the handle "seems a little small".

Yours in nuclear folders,

Jerry Busse

Is this folder going to be as tough as the buck strider? It seems that the strider is the toughest fodler on the market.

Damn it Andy! I had them going too
biggrin.gif
. I wish I had a Busse folder. Then people would stop freaking out when I pull my MS out of my pocket. LOL.
Oh yeah and it does wonders for my lawn. kinda like a folding BM if you will.

Ryu

[This message has been edited by Ryu (edited 10-09-2000).]

Back