• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHSHII,DIAGONALLY GROOVED MICARTA.BLOODBATH AK,FBM PROTOTYPE

BAIII, SOLD

Bloodbath AK47,MINT,with Rainwalker sheath SOLD

SHSHII,INFI,CERTIFIED 1 of 45,Diagonally grooved micarta handles,eagle sheath,MINT.SOLD

PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER,WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND INSURANCE AND PAYPAL FEES .

CONDITIONS OF SALE

You must be Paypal verified,The knife will ship once the funds clear my account unless you are a HOG or i have dealt with you before in which case the knife will ship as soon as i can get to the post office.I reserve the right to sell to whom i am comfortable with.If you have single digit posts and/or no feedback in GBU or iTrader then these knives are not for you.I will however make an exception if a HOG in good standing or someone on my "Good Guys list" vouches for you.
I always ship International air with full cover,delivery 3-10 working days.If you want a different method you pay the difference.

I WILL SHIP TO MOST PLACES, EUROPE WILL BE ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS AND I WILL NOT SHIP TO RUSSIA OR ITALY. ONCE THE PACKAGE LEAVES MY HAND YOU OWN IT AND I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP TRACK/TRACE THE ITEM BUT WILL IN NO WAY BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT.

NOTE I am on the bottom of the world and pulling 12 Hour shifts,so it may be some hours before i respond.

pm or email me

Last edited:
$50 off the SHSHII and for the next 2 days i will eat the paypal fees on these hard to find knives.

Last edited:
Well...I lost a tv,broadband modem,pc,and all my refrigerated and frozen food in a recent storm so i need to sell some keepers.All prices are shipped and insured and i will split the paypal fees.

Do the diagonal grooved grips even come into play in the fact that this is low production blade? The certificate focuses on the crinkle finish????? Interested in buying but would like to be clear on pertinent info about blade. Thanks

AK is on hold,certain trades accepted for the SHSH and BAIII until one of them sells and for a short time i will eat the fees on these,then they go back to the safe.:)

Do the diagonal grooved grips even come into play in the fact that this is low production blade? The certificate focuses on the crinkle finish????? Interested in buying but would like to be clear on pertinent info about blade. Thanks

The certificate actually says crinkle-finish with "special handle" :)

BA is SOLD.
Paypal fees are now split and price bump on the SHSHII.

Last edited:
OK.. PRE-GANZAA Special on the SHSH,for the next 12 Hours the price is $1000 SHIPPED,INSURED,NO PAYPAL FEES

Bloodbath AK is back up,FBM Prototype added.

For those who dont know the prices are in
US DOLLARS NOT NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back