• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Heavy Duties and Assault Shakers for Sale

MOVED TO OTHER POST

FINAL PRICE CUT FOR THIS TAN/TAN HEAVY DUTY, NOW $435 OR THIS ONES BACK TO THE SAFE !!
ADDED:
WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR SOME COMBINATION OF FIRE WARDEN, SMOG WARDEN AND/OR SKELETON KEYS

Two Busse Heavy Duties for sale. One Tan Coated with Tan Micarta NOW $435 the other Green Coated with Black Micarta. Both in excellent, unused factory shape. The Tan/Tan does have a small rub on the blade, about 1/4" long near the tip and a tiny bit of smoothing of the coating on the upper edges both of which are hard to see. Both have Busse Logo and are sold without sheaths. $450 each. Green/Black HD SOLD

Also, Two Busse Assault Shakers, both approximately .25 thick and sold without a sheath. One is new and Double Cut with a minor factory mark on the right side of the blade that is easier felt than seen, almost like a slight grinding imperfection that left a very very tiny ridge that is hard to see. I received it from Busse in that condition. Second Assault Shaker is tan coated. It has been used and sharpened, with attendant coating wear adjacent to the edge and a couple tiny areas where the coating has been rubbed off. This is one where you don't have to worry about the first scratch! Tan is $145 SOLD and the Double Cut is $185 SOLD.

Finally, I have an Armoralleather B.A.D. A.S.S. sheath for an Assault Shaker, in perfect condition. Dwayne carved a Celtic Wolf into this one and it is gorgeous! $65.00 SOLD

All prices include insured priority mail shipping. I prefer PayPal and I will eat the fees. No trades at this time and I ship only to CONUS. First "I'll Take It" in this post, with no stipulations, gets it! Please email me with any questions, rick57 at Centurytel dot net! Thanks![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

UPDATED FOR TRADES:

WILL CONSIDER SOME COMBINATION OF FIRE WARDEN, SMOG WARDEN AND/OR SKELETON KEYS IN TRADE! THANKS :D

Back