• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Busse Hell Razor BlckPaper on Black w/Oku Sheath

Cobalt

Gold Member
Ok this is a Mint Black paper micarta Hell Razor with Beautiful Okuden Kydex sheath. $385 shipped which is my original factory cost for both items including shipping.

Conus only.

Pics of these are all over.

I would also like to see the pics.

You can PM me or use my e-mail...both are active through my BF account.

Oh, and HNY!!

I will add the pic and post them here for all to see, in a bit

HELRAZORmoified.jpg

HELLRAZORmodded.jpg

Aaaah! There are the pics. And lovely they are.

A splendid knife.

Time to hit up the missus and see what she says.

Wow- I am dying here! Somebody buy these! Still sitting here at this price and I'm flat because of FBMs and Crash Axes! I must not be the only one.

Free bump for a great deal

Sigh.

Cannot find the 'old woman.'

Spent an enormous amount the last 1.5 months. Many Game Wardens already coming. Quarterly taxes. Yada, yada, yada.

What the heck -- 'I take it' anyway. How could I call myself a Busse fan (piglet) without a Hell Razor?

Cobalt -- you just made it too easy. Great price from a reliable guy.:eek:

Sigh.

Cannot find the 'old woman.'

Spent an enormous amount the last 1.5 months. Many Game Wardens already coming. Quarterly taxes. Yada, yada, yada.

What the heck -- 'I take it' anyway. How could I call myself a Busse fan (piglet) without a Hell Razor?

Cobalt -- you just made it too easy. Great price from a reliable guy.:eek:

LOL, ok, it's yours,

The Hell Razor has arrived -- it is just as sweet as I thought it would be. Much air chopping already accomplished!

Sheath fits perfectly. Blade is minty fresh without even the slightest blemish.

Many thanks to Cobalt for making this acquisition possible!

cobalt is it sold or not ? if not i'll take it 1/16/17 7:14 pm est let me know asap

Back