1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Busse I'm Working on at the Moment

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Jun 20, 2018.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Dawned on me that I needed to post up a "in progress" thread of knives I'm working on at the time. There have been so many instances that have come up where someone had need of work on a knife I just sent back. I'm going to try to remedy that a little with this thread. Along with loaner knives I will post up what patterns I have out at the time that I can sneak a few in while cutting leather, its a time management trick I learned long ago.

So, lets get er started!!!!

Many thanks to all my loyal customers! Without you I'd not have a living, yes this is what I do.

2. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Just broke out the Swamp Rat, Rat Man Du patterns and it would not take anything to cut a few more, just let me know!!

3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Working on an Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress sheath this week! This is one great handling big blade!

4. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Just got notification of a Force Multiplier V8 heading my way for fitting! A great time to get your order in!

Daniel Halcomb likes this.