Busse Knife Group News February 16th 2021

Amy-0

Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know that Busse Knife Group is closed today February 16th 2021 due to bad weather. I am sure many of you are also dealing with the massive amount of white stuff that fell from the sky. Stay Safe everyone. I will be checking emails from home today (In between shoveling all of that ICKY Snow lol) if you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]
XOXO
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

duramax

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Thank you for the heads up Amy :) Stay warm !!! The white stuff hits here Thursday into Friday :-(

Chrisinzky

Gold Member
Just finished my battle for the driveway with the crystalline army here in Ontario. Stay strong Ohio!

hhmoore

Gold Member
I has questions, Amy...
For example, when will I get my sheath? I asked the magic 8 ball; and it said "About two weeks". Could that be right?

Amy-0

Staff member
I has questions, Amy...
For example, when will I get my sheath? I asked the magic 8 ball; and it said "About two weeks". Could that be right?
What sheath are you asking the Magic 8 ball for?

Dangerneck

Gold Member
Hi Amy! Surely you have an INFI snow shovel...right? In my mind all you guys have INFI everything. INFI salt shakers, INFI faucets, INFI spatulas, INFI hose nozzles, INFI door knobs, light fixtures, keychains, garden tools, garage doors, window locks. Tell me I'm not wrong!

Amy-0

Staff member
INFI shovel would be good BUT I want a magical shovel that does the work for you. :) We have a gravel driveway and way to many cars in it so we shovel. Been at it since 600pm yesterday but this morning I think we put a dent in it. Artic 2 (2).jpg

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
I am sure many of you are also dealing with the massive amount of white stuff that fell from the sky. Stay Safe everyone. ..

"Say hello, to my lil fren!"

5597f43e958343d20f4c350c173dd490--al-pacino-snow-man.jpg

Last edited:

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Stay warm out there my friends.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC