Busse Knife Matrix, What ever happened?

A while back, something like five or six months, a few members were considering putting together a matrix of all the busse knife variations. It would include handle types, blade designs, finishes, etc...

Did this ever come to fruition?

Hmm, how did I miss that? Anyways, great idea, so where do we get started?

Well, first we must seek out the wisest elders in the forest. There is so much Busse knowledge that would have to be obtained :) I really think someone started working on it, but I can't for the life of me find the thread. Dumbest part of all, was that I started a thread about something and then people formed this idea from a question that I asked. I'm still searching to get member names so i can email them directly.

A comparative matrix, a huge comilation of all the different styles, that were made of a certain knife, like battle mistresses :)

Let's trace the historical roots.

It was a cold and hoary night (like they talk about on the back of the Yukon Jack bottle) and a lonely smith was working his fire, smelting crushed Carling Black Label cans when a nuclear incident occurred. Just like penicillin, Crazy Glue and other wonders of modern time, INFI was an accident whose ghastly formula is a closely guarded secret.

The strange force that is felt when one uses an INFI product is no doubt related to its ghastly orginations to which the user draws a connection.

Thanks guys :)

Gator97, I knew that was coming :D Early today I wondered how long it would take for someone to connect it to the movie, lol

Back