busse knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post the pics in the busse forum and ask for the details there. I'm sure there are more than a few crazy people in there that will know what they're looking at.

https://bladeforums.com/forums/busse-combat-knives.713/

Wait just a gosh darn minute here... Did nobody else notice this wise guy just called the Hogs crazy? o_O Why I oughta... :mad:

:p

Very nice! :cool: Now follow through and buy a gold membership (or above) so you can list them for sale here. ;)

Wait just a gosh darn minute here... Did nobody else notice this wise guy just called the Hogs crazy? o_O Why I oughta... :mad:

:p

Very nice! :cool: Now follow through and buy a gold membership (or above) so you can list them for sale here. ;)

Exactly. We cannot help you with values unless you have a Gold or higher level of membership here on BladeForums. Gold level will also permit you to sell on BF as well :)

latest

Or I would have said something a while ago.

so please go gold

I have no idea what you meant to say, but if you look at post #5, Murman even said: 'Post them pics you are gold level. I'd be happy to help.'...
So, coincidence?

I thought he was joking. Too funny. Talk about an ironic case of bad timing. ;)

Hey man, I think you're reading this all wrong. No, originally I didn't realize that the dude had a gold membership when he first posted. That's why I recommended he go gold (which Jaxx quoted).

Then, when I posted after Jaxx, finally realizing what happened, I just thought it was funny/ironic. Why the third degree? o_O

Hey man, I think you're reading this all wrong. No, originally I didn't realize that the dude had a gold membership when he first posted. That's why I recommended he go gold (which Jaxx quoted).

Then, when I posted after Jaxx, finally realizing what happened, I just thought it was funny/ironic. Why the third degree? o_O

Well, I get it now, that you've explained it.. but your first reply/quote: 'Lol, really? o_O What are the odds? :D' , could be read in a few diff ways... Anyways, it's all good :D. Cheers!

I thought the :D at the end was enough to show I thought it was funny. Oh well, no harm, no foul I suppose. :thumbsup:

Im trying to upload the file its saying its to large for the server?
Every time i try to use this feature.. any pic is too big.. wish bf were like facebook where you just put them on, instead of having upload all your crap to flikr or photobucket

Every time i try to use this feature.. any pic is too big.. wish bf were like facebook where you just put them on, instead of having upload all your crap to flikr or photobucket

I'm sure Spark would love to have FB's money and servers...
There are many ways to tweak your pics to upload them on Bladeforums, it just takes a bit of effort. I, for example, when using a laptop, import them in a word doc and then copy/paste directly to BF post..
Cheers,
C.

You can also email the pics to yourself, save them, and then upload to BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back