Busse Noob

All right guys, fun is fun, we all like to kid around, but on a serious note, lets not kid around trying to impress the noob and accidentally mention something about the Crinkly Bacon Treatment, that could make Bossman close the trough indefinitely.

Oh NO! Not THAT!!!:eek:........................................................................................:D

All right guys, fun is fun, we all like to kid around, but on a serious note, lets not kid around trying to impress the noob and accidentally mention something about the Crinkly Bacon Treatment, that could make Bossman close the trough indefinitely.
I'm not going to ask because it's probably one of those things that once you know it, you can't un-know it....the floor around here is slippery from hog droppings o_O:eek::mad::confused::poop:

PyratM.....welcome aboard.

As far as the bacon, booze, piglets and such goes, it's basically a large organization of blade enthusiasts who have all used and abused every form of blade and steel in the industry for decades and have come to realize that Busse knives are the best in the world.

There is a rite of passage if you will, of being a member of this organization though.

It's an unwritten law that the "new guy", being you, sends in his first Busse blade to the member (me) that is willing to take him under his wing and teach him the ways of becoming a full blown and respected HOG.

There is much to learn. This will not be an easy road......however, rest assured, with my guidance, this will save you many years and many thousands of dollars for me to teach you the secrets.

First thing first......send me the first Busse you receive and we will begin our journey together.

I’ve been a Bacon Eater for a little over a year now, great guys in the community, great beer, great knives. Welcome aboard

"I'm not going to ask because it's probably one of those things that once you know it, you can't un-know it....the floor around here is slippery from hog droppings o_O:eek::mad::confused::poop:"

Ah, I discern the beginning of wisdom, grasshopper!

Back