Busse on Instagram

I'm one of the people that doesn't have Facebook, so I miss out on announcements there. But I must say, Busse has been pretty active on Instagram and posted a shop credit contest, as well as the official announcement for the AK47, which I don't think I've seen here yet.
I recommend anyone here following them there.

ddyezk.png

2likahu.png

I am subscribed for the newsletter, I got the AK-47 announcement promptly.
I'll look them up on IG.

I follow them! Who else here is on IG? I could use some more people to follow. I'm _zmbhntr_ on IG btw.

I'm inkynate on IG too, but I only have one post that I put up yesterday lol. Mainly just wanted to follow my wife and some of my friends.

My wife is bluegrass_glutenfree on IG and puts up a ton of her foodie stuff. I felt appreciated for Father's day :thumbsup::

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVgBYbtA3Gq/

They don't say much at all on Facebook, I had looked for them on Instagram before they had it and didn't know they had gotten it until I read the newsletter. Following them now!

Thanks for the head's up...but, no I'll pass on Instagram, Facebook, et. al.

My social media footprint is light and limited to enthusiasts' forums such as BF.

Thanks so much for the heads up! Following them now....

Not much Busse content on my page lately but lots of knives and some of the more interesting parts of my life -- @hookahabib

I'm following them now too --- thanks for the heads up.

I'm Rob_Mob on IG too

I still hate the platforms, but they can be useful, and I like posting some of my snaps up for friends to see without having to email or text them.
jaxxchurchman on IG

Look at it this way, Instagram is the perpetual answer to
"This thread needs more pics!!!!"
:D

Thanks, I just added Busse to my instagram. I don't Facebook so this is great.

I don't InstaTweetFace either.
This place and a local guntrader forum is my extent of the social takeover....errr... I meant media

I completely understand, the thing I like about IG, is that you don't have to put any personal info out there, you can just follow companies you like, or ppl with similar interest, and you get a bunch of cool pics to check out, because who doesn't love pics??!

Back