Busse Pets Thread

Shark01

Gold Member
Here is Alvin

zFvyUO9.jpg

My best friend. She's a 18 month old Blue Lacy. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get her to stay still enough for a picture. These dogs only have one speed and that's TURBO!
5562295424ec794c0732ce351d50c09e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shark01

Gold Member
Thanks. He's very dark for a rottie. I've had rotties the past 20 years and love the breed.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
Much respect for you guys/gals putting your heart out there and loving these guys...:thumbup:

Personally can't go thru losing anymore furry family members...just too hard...:(

BUT...

27 pages and lots of Scrap Yard Dogs, jungle cats, a few snakes, a honey glider, robot...but...WTF... no one has a pet rat or pet pig? :confused:

This is the BUSSE subforum, right?

color me surprised...:eek:

Here is Alvin

zFvyUO9.jpg

Oh man... you're making me miss my dog. He passed a long time ago, his name was Max. He was the best buddy, guard, and fellow football enthusiast a guy could ever ask for... Great lookin Rottie :thumbup:

Shark01

Gold Member
Thanks Aias. I’ve had 5 Rotties all males and each one so very special. As I type this Alvin is sleeping by my feet. He’s my constant companion.

Petey, I feel your pain. Four of my rotties are buried in my back yard (which is about an acre) and I still tear up sometimes when I mow by their graves. Losing a dog (or other furry friend) is brutally painful and seems to take a piece of you with them. I have to admit that it is sometimes harder than losing a person. They are just with you 24-7 and never complain but just love you unconditionally. Pet lovers understand this…others won’t. As difficult as it is to lose one, I will always have them. What better life could they have since I spoil them and the years of love and companionship outweigh their painful loss. I just wish they lived a lot longer :(