Busse Phone Number

TurnerIII

Gold Member
Could someone PM me the phone number for Busse. I cannot get to their site right now but need to talk to Amy. Need to check up on my Ruck - want to see if I am going to get Rucky anytime soon...... :D :D :D - [ Business, boys.....business....;) ]

Thanks

TurnerIII

Order by Phone:

Information & Daytime order line
Monday through Thursday
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. (419) 923-6471

Evening order line (ORDERS ONLY)
Monday through Friday
6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST. (419) 822-NUKE (6853)

Weekend order line (ORDERS ONLY)
Saturday and Sunday
2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. (419) 822-NUKE (6853)

Order by Fax:

Fax your order with contact and payment information to (419) 923-2337

Order by E-mail:

Email us your contact information, telephone number, and the time you prefer to be called. One of our representatives will call during your preferred time and take your order. Send emails to: orders@bussecombat.com

(For security reasons, please do not send any credit card information to Busse Combat via email.)

Order by Mail:

(Please do not send cash via mail.)

Send checks and money orders, along with your contact and order information, to:

Busse Combat Knife Co.
11651 County Rd. 12
Wauseon, OH 43567

I wish it were as easy to get ahold of Scrap Yard Knives.

Does anybody have a contact number for them?

Called Amy (what a dream.... sigh...)

And while she has my order she said she needed to check on a few things......
"oh......GARRRRRTH!!!!!!"
:D :D :D

I wish it were as easy to get ahold of Scrap Yard Knives.

Does anybody have a contact number for them?

DO NOT CALL THE BUSSE SHOP for any questions, comments, or inquiries concerning SCRAP YARD KNIFE CO. They are not us and we are not them. All questions must be forwarded in the form of emails. Emails will be responded to within 48 hours. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason whatsoever.

If you call the Busse Shop regarding SCRAP YARD KNIFE CO., we will NOT sell to you . . .ever! It is that simple and there are NO exceptions. We have an agreement with Busse Combat and any violation of this could end in us losing our contract.

Please use the following email addresses:

General Information: info @ scrapyardknives.com
Warranty Issues: warranty @ scrapyardknives.com
Order Status: sales @ scrapyardknives.com
Webmaster: webmaster @ scrapyardknives.com

Just remove the spaces from the emails as I don't want to contribute to fishing ;)

Thanks Bryan.

I read that same page. Trouble is... I didn't get a response to my email last week (the 21st) when I asked for one.

I've sent two more emails today. And FWIW, I have not called Ohio about anything Scrap Yard-ish.

Seems like, if Scrap Yard wanted to avoid folks calling the Busse shop, they'd establish a contact number all their own. :confused:

Try posting a thread on their home forum. I don't visit there, but I would imagine someone from that sector would post online often :)

DO NOT CALL THE BUSSE SHOP for any questions, comments, or inquiries concerning SCRAP YARD KNIFE CO. They are not us and we are not them. All questions must be forwarded in the form of emails. Emails will be responded to within 48 hours. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason whatsoever.

If you call the Busse Shop regarding SCRAP YARD KNIFE CO., we will NOT sell to you . . .ever! It is that simple and there are NO exceptions. We have an agreement with Busse Combat and any violation of this could end in us losing our contract.

I never read their site. If I had I would not have ordered from them when Jerry posted on here about the Scrapper 4. The parts I highlighted in BLUE are very unBusse like. I find it strange that ALL of the posts announcing the release of this blade came from Jerry. Does scrapyard knives really think they would have sold nearly as many or sold out as fast as they did if Jerrys' good name hadn't been associated with this knife. I know I would not have bought any as I do not frequent their website or forums. last I was on their Forums I think a whole 8 people were semi active on them.

I made a paypal payment on Dec 20, 2006 to buy 2 knives, I also got the automatic email. I have tried to find out when they were shipping via email and no responce.

I guess 2 out of 3 companys having great customer service isn't bad. In their defence maby they were overwhelmed by all of our orders after jerry promoted the knife. Time will tell. It is just a shame that since they say they they are not Busse and Busse isn't them that if their customer service continues to go down the toilet that it will indirectly hurt Jerry as he was the one promoting this knife.

I never read their site. If I had I would not have ordered from them when Jerry posted on here about the Scrapper 4. The parts I highlighted in BLUE are very unBusse like. I find it strange that ALL of the posts announcing the release of this blade came from Jerry. Does scrapyard knives really think they would have sold nearly as many or sold out as fast as they did if Jerry's good name hadn't been associated with this knife. I know I would not have bought any as I do not frequent their website or forums. last I was on their Forums I think a whole 8 people were semi active on them.

I made a paypal payment on Dec 20, 2006 to buy 2 knives, I also got the automatic email. I have tried to find out when they were shipping via email and no response.

I guess 2 out of 3 companies having great customer service isn't bad. In their defense maybe they were overwhelmed by all of our orders after jerry promoted the knife. Time will tell. It is just a shame that since they say they they are not Busse and Busse isn't them that if their customer service continues to go down the toilet that it will indirectly hurt Jerry as he was the one promoting this knife.

Well, it's Jerry's brother and he wouldn't vouch for him if he didn't think it wise. They are a new company so I can understand trying to get things together. I know that swamprat posted the same info of DO NOT CONTACT BUSSE as a way to probably keep the orders straight and to help things run smoothly.

As for the contact, they may have not expected the volume on interest and responses they would get from having infi steel and the association with Swamp Rat and Busse Knives. I would check with the scrap yard forum and see if they may have some help. If it's associated with Busse, they will do everything they can to make sure the customer is satisfied.

As for the forums, I mod the home forum of Busse knives and bladeforums seems to be the place for Busse and Scrapyard fans to converge. Rats are here too, but they are pigs first :p As for swamprat, last I saw, their home forum was hopping like crazy. I think in due time, things will be smoothed out and rollin' along. 2 week syndrome comes with the turf ;)

Swamprat forums runs very well, alot of people that post and read there also do the same on the Swamp Rat forum and Busse forum here.

As far as Scrap yard being a new company, I don't know how old they are. I know this isn't their first knife release. I do believe however that they weren't prepared for the invasion of Hogs and Rats along with the other bladeforum members that saw a chance to get their hands on cheap Infi. Jerry made 3 posts that I saw on bladeforums. One here on this forum one on the Swamprat forums, and one in the whats new section. I believe that was where I saw the 3rd. Since alot of rats and hogs are the same people if half the people who normally buy Busse and or SR knives bought these they were probably overwhelmed. They shouldn't have been though knowing Jerrys following and the respect that people have for his knives.
I may be wrong but i thought Busse was the high end line, Swamp rat the med line and Scrap yard the economy line of the same company. Aren't they all made at the same place just marketed seperatly. Skunk handles the Busse company store, Eric handles Swamp rat knives, and both do an outstanding job of communication both on the forums and off. I don't know who handles Scrap yard knives.
If this is a fledgling company of Jerrys' brother maby they can get a Bladeforums page and we can all help promote and support the company and its knives. If his brother is half as good a knife maker as Jerry is these should be outstanding knives. Does anyone know where they are produced at, or are they made in the Busse factory under the scrapyard name like Swamp Rat is and his brother is the marketing agent for them?

Hey, but can I cell them?

Please use the following email addresses:

General Information: info @ scrapyardknives.com
Warranty Issues: warranty @ scrapyardknives.com
Order Status: sales @ scrapyardknives.com
Webmaster: webmaster @ scrapyardknives.com

Just remove the spaces from the emails as I don't want to contribute to fishing ;)

SNIP/ I would check with the scrap yard forum and see if they may have some help. If it's associated with Busse, they will do everything they can to make sure the customer is satisfied.

I took your advice and went to their forums. I saw questions on shipping prices and a few others that I thought a mod would have answered. No mod responce in any of them.

As a matter of fact after a little research it would apear that except for rare occasions the MODS don't post at all.

As far as the scrapper 4s the last official post was by Trashcan who on the 24th said they hadn't shipped yet.
Trashcan has 23 posts since he joined in Sept. and he is the only active rep.
Dumpster Dan hasn't posted since Oct 3rd.
Scrap Pile Patti has never posted according to her post history.

Maby I am just used to Swamp Rat boards or these here where the company actually promotes itself and shows an interest in what is going on as well as checking and handling problems when they are posted. If Scrap yard is this lax in being a visiable pressance on their homeboards then I can understand why they don't feel compelled to answer emails in a timly fashion. For what is described as a new company they don't seem to be trying to foster loyalty or a base of customers.

I knew nothing about Busse or SwampRat knives when I stumbled across the survival forum at Swamprat. I was welcomed by Eric on my first post as is every new member and made to feel at home. It was that being made to feel at home feeling that caused me to look at their knives and then Busse. I read alot of the threads on the scrapyard home forums and noticed alot of the same people from here and the Swamprat forums. Maby they can correct me, maby the Company Reps post under different names from their mod names.

I took your advice and went to their forums. I saw questions on shipping prices and a few others that I thought a mod would have answered. No mod responce in any of them.

As a matter of fact after a little research it would apear that except for rare occasions the MODS don't post at all.

As far as the scrapper 4s the last official post was by Trashcan who on the 24th said they hadn't shipped yet.
Trashcan has 23 posts since he joined in Sept. and he is the only active rep.
Dumpster Dan hasn't posted since Oct 3rd.
Scrap Pile Patti has never posted according to her post history.

Maby I am just used to Swamp Rat boards or these here where the company actually promotes itself and shows an interest in what is going on as well as checking and handling problems when they are posted. If Scrap yard is this lax in being a visiable pressance on their homeboards then I can understand why they don't feel compelled to answer emails in a timly fashion. For what is described as a new company they don't seem to be trying to foster loyalty or a base of customers.

I knew nothing about Busse or SwampRat knives when I stumbled across the survival forum at Swamprat. I was welcomed by Eric on my first post as is every new member and made to feel at home. It was that being made to feel at home feeling that caused me to look at their knives and then Busse. I read alot of the threads on the scrapyard home forums and noticed alot of the same people from here and the Swamprat forums. Maby they can correct me, maby the Company Reps post under different names from their mod names.

Well, next time I'll research my advise thoroughly. Hopefully it will get worked out.:eek:

Back