Busse Picture Challenge

Does "on" count?

Nope. Get creative guys I said IN.

A fun and simple, yet possibly creative "stab" at it...

photo-106.jpg

To me it's a picture of a busse in a picture of a police car. Assuming the police car challenge is still on. Will test the helpfulness of Saudi Arabian police officers this weekend. If you don't hear from me anymore you know why :eek:

Last edited:
To me it's a picture of a busse in a picture of a police car. Assuming the police car challenge is still on. Will test the helpfulness of Saudi Arabian police officers this weekend. If you don't hear from me anymore you know why :eek:

Agreed. Soon someone will post a pic in a police car.
All non LE please be careful, ask first...:cool:

This is in a Border Police car :)

Good enough ?

P1070530.jpg

P1070531.jpg

how about by the guy in it ? and the radio ? :)
I believe you, but I ain't from AZ so nothing I see there says "police car" to me, and I've been in park ranger and DNR vehicles that looked pretty much the same (and just as fastidious ;)), not to mention private security, so... I guess I was looking for a better shot of the vehicle. *shrug*

(and just being honest, I was really hoping for a Busse stabbed into a police car, so bear that in mind when judging my skepticism :cool:)

Anyway, what's next?

It was a Border Patrol truck and they are a Border Police in AZ, I was waiting on Jerry
messer454 to say if it counted since he is the final answer on whether it counts or not.

If it does, I will come up with a topic, hmmm

It was a Border Patrol truck and they are a Border Police in AZ, I was waiting on Jerry
messer454 to say if it counted since he is the final answer on whether it counts or not.

Let me guess... A Buy Brown sheath :D :p

Only if in doubt the challenger has to approve. Give us something purposeful to do for the weekend :)

Back