Busse Reeses Commercial

I just had an idea for a new Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup commercial...wanted to know what you guys and gals thought of it.

Announcer: How Knife-maker Jerry Busse eats a Reese’s.

*Scene Opens*
(Jerry Busse; Battle Mistress in hand stands before a wooden table, with a platform upon it; Reese’s Peanut Butter cup on top of the platform.)

Jerry smiles at the camera; raises the Battle Mistress; and slashes through the center of the Peanut Butter Cup, the platform and the table...smiles again...shaves hair from his arm; then picks up half the peanut butter cup; the table collapses as soon as Jerry picks up the cup of course.

*Fade to black*

So what do you think? My fiancé just laughed for like 10 minutes when I told her it; and she's still giggling. It came to me in a dream.

--Morg

...Then he washes it down with Carlings in the sequel
wink.gif

Not believable...

Jerry would never leave half of a perfectly good Reese's on the table.

Funny... but I wonder, is your fiance giggling because she thinks it would be a funny commercial, or because she's amused at the thought of you dreaming about knifemakers and candy bars?

honestly his fiance (that's me) or i should now say his wife as of March 30, thinks it's funny for both reasons. My brand new husband has quite an amusing imagination.

Back