• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Busse Ruck Kensei, ST-56 and Crash Rats

randucci

CRK one piece knife collector
Platinum Member
Busse Ruck Kensei, Tan canvas handle, Desert camo blade finish, 15.0" blade and 24.0" overall, .200 thick INFI, no sheath, new/unused, ($550) SOLD!

Busse ST-56, Tan canvas handle with 6.0" tan finish blade, 12.5" overall length, .193 thick INFI, no sheath, new/unused, ($375) SOLD!

Swamp Rat Crash Rats, Tan canvas with black wrinkle finish, SR77 (modified S7) blade steel, .25" thick, 3.5" long cutting edge, 14.0" overall length, new/unused, no sheath, I have one available at ($230.00 each). both SOLD.

All knives/axe include shipping to CONUS, no foreign sales. I accept USPS money orders and PayPal +3.5% only. No trades at this time, unless you have a BBSHSH!

Sorry about that, I intended to pay with some extra money I had in my Paypal account but I seem to be having some trouble with it (I think they froze my account) and don't want to hold your sale up :0( I'll have to take back my: "I'll take it."

-Paul

Are the scales on that Ruck Kensei the same thickness as the AK 47 ?
thanks in advance,

Are the scales on that Ruck Kensei the same thickness as the AK 47 ?
thanks in advance,

No, the total handle thickness on the RK is .650" and my AK is .920", the the RK is thinner, same designed cut pattern though. Hope that helps.

ill take the other one

I had a email I replied to overnight on the second Crash Rat that said they would take it, you are next inline if they don't. I'll let you know, thanks.

Back