• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not do paypal as they are anti gun, and I will not support those who support taking my property from me. That being said, will you take a US postal service money order for payment? I am interested in the Busse Sus Scrofa Satin finish with Black and Tan G-10 handle first choice, the Sus Scrofa Black Crinkle with Black and Orange G-10 handle second choice.

Let me know. Thanks!

I'll take the GW Tan Armoralleather sheath. $260.00. Paypal info TK. I support NRA, but can't discriminate... $260.00.

paypal name request for my SPF? I sent you a private message asking for your paypal info.?

It's a pity you don't ship to Hungary :( If you would, I would take the Satin Sus Scrofa+sheath. Please let me know if you decide to change your mind. If not, good luck with the sale!

paypal name request for my SPF? I sent you a private message asking for your paypal info.?

I have sent you my Paypal info twice. Please send payment to the E-mail address provided. I will ship immediately upon payment received.

Finally got through... slight spam filter delay, my bad. Just making sure funds were received... Sorry again for the delay. Thank youz!

Funds received. I'll ship first thing in the morning. Thanks maxsee420!

Busse Game Warden with Urban Grey Blade and Tan Micarta handles is SOLD!

Busse Sus Scrofa Satin finish with Black and Tan G-10 handle is SOLD to scanshift!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back