Busse Short Sword

DBH

Does anyone own or have any information on the Busse Short Sword that was made a few years ago(saw an article in an older Tactical Knives magazine)? Are they still made ? If not is there any plans on doing them on a custom order only?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

PS- Will Busse have a table at the Indy 1500 later this month?

Thanks,

Dan Huff

Yes, Busse used to make a short sword, and I believe it was called Busse Wakazashi (sp?). It was made of A2, I believe. Here are some pics of it:

8115850-bd14-028001EE-.jpg

8115855-7eba-023A01D5-.jpg

I have heard that there is a possiblity that there will be a new custom version, in INFI, but that it is not for sure.

Very cool blade :D .

We will be at the Indy 1500. . . . and in regards to a short sword. .. . hmmmmmmm. . . . . MFDOTBCSHSVEPFTROTAKWACWH! . . . that's all I have to say. . . .it's code. . . you know. . . .you break it and you win.

Thanks,

Jerry

Andrew, nice picks. That is one cool tool:D

Jerry, My code breaking skills are pretty pathetic. But it sure does look like a maybe;) I do not own a Busseof yet, but if you bring a Stin Jack to the show, I will definitely take it off of your hands. The gentleman that I talked to at the November show was very informative and answered all the questions that I had for a heavy duty user knife. After reading all of the feedback on these forums, I ahve been sold:D

Back to the code breaking, I still have no idea!

Thank you for the replies.

Dan Huff

What are the dates and location of that Show? I would like to try and make it up there.

I believe the name of the short sword was American Kensai. It was made of A2 and I think the list price was around $500.
Andrew

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
. . . . and in regards to a short sword. .. . hmmmmmmm. . . . . MFDOTBCSHSVEPFTROTAKWACWH! . . . that's all I have to say. . . .it's code. . . you know. . . .you break it and you win.

We need to crack that code, eh? So what do we get if we crack it? Care to sweeten the nuclear pot :D ?

I will have to try and get you the dates on the show, but I am still concentrating on this code:mad:

Dan Huff

I have the busse code book in my hands right now. Jerry changes the codes from time to time but I think it says... No more swords... guess the code and you win a United Bowie... and something about a chicken with no feathers and a keg or beer and a set of jummper cables. Very strange Jerry, Very strange.:D

Are you sure about the code:mad: That would be difficult to take:D I guess I will need to get that guy from "A Beautiful Mind" and break this sucker!

Thanks for the info so far.

Dan Huff

Is anyone else spending way too much time staring at that code putting words together in the small hope that one of the combinations will make sense in the english language? :)

Please tell me I'm not the only one, don't leave me hanging out here by myself! :D

WOW!!

Mr. Busse, If you are thinking about doing a run of the short swords.... I want TWO!!

After several days of going over this code, I will have say that I am completely frustrated:mad: However, being a good optimist, I think that the code is a positive messsage saying that they will be availabl e through a custom order:p One can only hope right?

Well at least it sounds good:D

Dan Huff

Back