Busse Sighted

Sweet! Haven't made it that far yet. Still finishing up season 3. I'll have to keep a lookout.

just saw it ..............kind of :)

Anybody watch Justified? There's something that Danny Crowe was packing with a talon hole in it. Couldn't ever get a good look at it. Season 5 I think.

I binged "Justified" over the summer and also spotted Danny Crowe's knife's talon hole. There's a scene where he's standing next to a doorway waiting for someone (probably Timothy Olyphant) to come through while holding his knife. It's real tough to get a good look at it, and I don't presume to know all of the models, but I think it's a Boss Jack. Definitely agree that it's a Busse though.

I need to watch. I did the first season part way, then a recording snafu meant I did not finish.

I binged "Justified" over the summer and also spotted Danny Crowe's knife's talon hole. There's a scene where he's standing next to a doorway waiting for someone (probably Timothy Olyphant) to come through while holding his knife. It's real tough to get a good look at it, and I don't presume to know all of the models, but I think it's a Boss Jack. Definitely agree that it's a Busse though.

The last scene with it isn't any help either :D

I believe in Justified it was a Boss Jack or satin jack

In my best John Belushi/Jake Blues voice: "I hate Nazi Vampires!" Sorry, I had to say it.

Back