Busse, SW, ShivWorks, SpyderCo, CS, CRKT

All Gone.....

Nothing To See Here, Please Disperse...

Nothing To See Here, Please Disperse...

(Thank you bladeforums and all members)...

NOT AVAILABLE/GONE:

ShivWorks Clinch Pick, with Kydex sheath/teclok. I have carried her off and on for under a year.. Maybe opened one box with it (cut tape only)… she is really virgin, flawless, and sweet. This is the famous reverse edge. SV30 Blade, G11 Scales. 2.75" blade, 5.75 overall. SOLD
ClinchPic5.jpg

ClinchPic4.jpg

ClinchPic2.jpg

Swamp Rat Howling Rat Varient. Second gen, large Choli, RecC. Blade marked "Swamp Rat Custom Shop." 4 Serrations. Flawless/Mint, never cut anything, untouched, in cardboard sheath $160 (less than what I paid for her)… I have not seen one cheaper in a long time... (SOLD to nightowl13)
SwampRatVarientHowler3.jpg

SwampRatVarientHowler.jpg

+SOLD+ Game Warden. "Fried" Fish Scale Model. ($SOLD - AZeng)

+Game Warden. Hunter Orange. (SOLD)

+$SOLD$ BandiCoot. Sterile, black/black. $SOLD$

+INFI-Coot, with sheath. I have about 250 into this combo, and she is probably worth about 270?.. Would sell for $5,000. =)
INFICoot.jpg

SwampRat BattleRat. Black on Tan model, which is Through-Hardened (not differentially like the black/balck models). SOLD SOLD SOLD Such a deal!!
SwampRatBattleRat.jpg

$SOLD$ One ArmorAlleather Leather Sheath/Scabbard. New and untouched for Bandicood and InfiCoot,... may fit Scrapper4? $SOLD$.

SpyderCo Catcherman. Lightly used, you may not even be able to tell. With factory box. Razor sharp. Newer production style, so blade is AUS-8A Stainless. C17SBK $45 SOLD to Wired45
Catcherman.jpg

Catcherman2.jpg

Freebees: Two stinkers, to be tossed into deals randomly. The top one is a brand spanking new Myerco in 440C, designed by B. Collins. The lower picture is an old, heavily used Butterfly, marked stainless Taiwan (I hope its legal to own for whomever persons box I toss this into)… (tossed into outgoing mail today, 1/6/7,.. good luck)
stinkers.jpg

Cold Stell Vaquero, Large. Serated. #21LVSC. Brand New in box. $50 (40 when added to any knife at over $100)
Not my pic. (removed, decided to keep)

BandiCoot. Sterile, black/black. ResC, large Choli lets you really use this knife.. And she has the Penetrater tip. Comes with one 'factory' ArmorAlleather Leather Sheath/Scabbard. Flawless/Mint, never cut anything, untouched, in cardboard sheath. $120

"I'LL TAKE IT"

E-MAIL IS COMING

William M, you got it (bandicoot and sheath) email responded to, twice actually....

Wired45, you got it (bandicoot second sheath, $35)... PM sent with paypal info

pedropcola, yes, the Inficoot was for sale when i bought it? It is for sale now... but i really dont want to part with it, thus the insane price on that one item... More than anything, i am just showing off a pic of one of my favorites... everthing else i expect to move, just not the INFICoot....

Now back to my garage, to put a decent edge on my $8 Cold Steel Magnum Kukri. Hey, its a passion...

William M, you got it (bandicoot and sheath) email responded to, twice actually....

never got it--(either e-mail)

what is your paypal addy??

PM me-and I'll get you paid tonight

:)

IronBalls is one of the very best!!!!!.... don't hesitate if you see something you like:thumbup:

If you would confirm that your Fired Green is .200 I'm interested. All the ones I have are .170 to .175.

Thanks,
Tony G

If you would confirm that your Fired Green is .200 I'm interested. All the ones I have are .170 to .175.

Thanks,
Tony G

I did not measure... i just went to the Busse websight and saw:

"The Game Warden is offered in two thicknesses, with the more robust of the two coming in at just under 3/16" and the thinner version coming in at just over 1/8".... and below that, knives listed at .140" and .200"

Plus the day i ordered i recalled two thickness listed for the Fried and Hunter Orange, and the Fried being the thicker of the two.. so I made the mistake of thinking the current quote (.140 and .200) were for all Game Wardens... My bad, and nice catch. I corrected the size on the Fish Scale, and pulled the size down on the HO as i am now not sure... only sure of the Fish after you saying the size, and then I just found Skunks 'release' post at .170
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440711&highlight=fried

Hey I thought you might have had a strange one.

I have a FAT Satin (other than a Tiger) that somehow got made.

So I was just checking:thumbup:

I wish yours was .200:grumpy:

TG

[
quote=Ironballs;4239362]I did not measure... i just went to the Busse websight and saw:

"The Game Warden is offered in two thicknesses, with the more robust of the two coming in at just under 3/16" and the thinner version coming in at just over 1/8".... and below that, knives listed at .140" and .200"

Plus the day i ordered i recalled two thickness listed for the Fried and Hunter Orange, and the Fried being the thicker of the two.. so I made the mistake of thinking the current quote (.140 and .200) were for all Game Wardens... My bad, and nice catch. I corrected the size on the Fish Scale, and pulled the size down on the HO as i am now not sure... only sure of the Fish after you saying the size, and then I just found Skunks 'release' post at .170
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440711&highlight=fried[/quote]

Time to get a Caliper... with as nabt wardens as i have comming, i should watch for factory freaks... =)

Glad to see someone took the Fried Fish Warden.

I was feeling guilty...

Rather than waiting to see what my nimble young friend, IB, was going to offer up...I jumped on a Greenie from someone else.

Now I can feel a little less shame.

Which is appropriate since -- No Regrets!

Now who's going to take that Battle Rat?

HunterOrange is CDG's pending...

AZeng... Fish Warden is yours,... you have PM...

OldPhysics... thanks for checking in.. glad you found som of what your looking for... Funny you mention the Battle Rat.. It always strikes me that these are only in the 195-225 (i priced mine low, as i got a great deal on it and thought to pass it along)... but its one hellova blade and platform for that $$. I kinda think myself crazy to sell her, but for the fact that i have two...

NOTE: For everyone who payed- shipments go out tomorrow morning 1/3/7... watch for tracking numers (via paypal update email). Also, if anyone is thinking of getting something... if you can lock it down with me and paypal before 6am pst 1/3/07- then she will go out same day. (I usually ship in 2 business days,... but have a bunch of stuff going out tomorrow, and can toss her into that batch easily enough...)

-anyone thinking of a black tie warden or muddy skeleton... hold on tight, they be comming to a thread near you...

Ironballs

all shipments out this morning, tracking info sent through paypal (their system may send in batches and may take a few minutes?)

Guys, take a look at the howling rat varient... cheapest one i have seen in a while... same for the BattleRat (what a value on the BR)...

Back