Busse/Swamp Rat

O.K. I need to pay for a new custom Bass guitar I just got.....so..

For Sale:

Heavy Heart.....blk/blk, regular scales. never used or sharpened. some slight marks from sheathing action, but that's all. You know the one...from the Co. store a year or so ago. $375.00SPF

Game Warden...the Tiger scaled satin version that just got released....new, never used or sharpened...$240.00SPF

Game Warden...DC/black...never used or sharpened.....$250.00SOLD

SAR variant....Desert Camo/Tan Canvas...never used or sharpened. comes with Desert Camo kydex sheath...$275.00SOLD

All knives add 3% when using paypal. will accept money orders and bank checks. $8 shipping and insurance to the CONUSA per knife. Elsewhere will be more....of coarse.

1st "I'll take it!" rules apply

PICT0001.jpg

Happy New Year to All. peace, John

I'll take the tiger Warden, please! ( "I'll take it!") :D
J

Seconds on the Tiger Warden, in the unlikely event that Jaxx has buyers remorse :grumpy: I missed out on these the other night.

Seconds on the Tiger Warden, in the unlikely event that Jaxx has buyers remorse :grumpy: I missed out on these the other night.

SOMEBODY has about 27 of THESE and it ain't ME! LOL I almost got shut out too. Thx datsgor, for letting go of this one.

EDITED to add: datsgor I did send a PM a bit before this post's timestamp, if you don't see it, please give me a shout here or on PM, ok? Thx. :)

Let's give this thing a bump.......Come and get it! SAR for sale, pretty little SAR for sale!

and...... Thanks to all those who bought the Busse products.

John

and....yes, The SAR is the Swamp Rat knife.

Back