Busse Team Gemini A2 Arrived Today

Azula Gun Holsters

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The long awaited Busse Team Gemini A2 arrived today. Here are the specs and some comparison shots.

TGA2 weighs 20.9 ounces and measured .261 thick in front of the handles
TGLB weighs 15.8 ounces and measured .253 thick in front of the handles
TG14 weighs 20.9 ounces and measured .251 thick in front of the handles
TG-P weighs 22.3 ounces and measured .241 thick in front of the handles

BUSSE TEAM GEMINI A2
poPeTZV.jpg

BUSSE TGA2 VESUS TGLB
MuFjMJ1.jpg

BUSSE TGA2 VERSUS TG14
YOcjcFf.jpg

BUSSE TGA2 VERSUS TG-P
9s9kfTp.jpg

Awesome data! What's the handle, is that blk canvas? Looks really gray but might be the flash?

Awesome data! What's the handle, is that blk canvas? Looks really gray but might be the flash?
Yes ordered black canvas. It is darker than the black canvas ordered on the FBM BG. It is my favorite handle material and the most comfortable to use.

FBM BG ORDERED WITH BLACK CANVAS
f6fukdi.jpg

Nice job collecting all the numbers. Good data. Interesting how the TG-P weighs so close to the A2 and 14 with so much more blade length.

Of the 14, LB, and A2, do you have one you favor over the others?

Thanks for the weight comparisons and pics!

The A2 is my first TG and I'm pretty impressed. Can definitely see the appeal of the LB, being 5 ounces lighter, but I like the heft of the A2 version as well.

One thing I was surprised and happy to see is the detail of adding bevels all along the spine and around the talon holes, etc. Not quite a nuclear meltdown treatment, but it still softens all the corners a great deal. Nice touch, Busse. :thumbsup:

The SE/LE/proto treatment often has that extra bezel-like touch, it is really nice and definitely suits the SE name! Very cool!

Cam

The long awaited Busse Team Gemini A2 arrived today. Here are the specs and some comparison shots.

TGA2 weighs 20.9 ounces and measured .261 thick in front of the handles
TGLB weighs 15.8 ounces and measured .253 thick in front of the handles
TG14 weighs 20.9 ounces and measured .251 thick in front of the handles
TG-P weighs 22.3 ounces and measured .241 thick in front of the handles

The TGA2 is a thick sucker...

Thanks for the post AGH!

Again - amazing leather work. Is that FBM sheath a bit more maroon than other offerings? It looks amazing.

C

Awesome pictures guys! Great data! And a great looking sheath! Thanks for sharing! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Fuller looks shorter on the A2, should give her a little more weight in the shout.

Holy crap! I had no idea the TGA2 was going to be so thick!

My 2.5# shipment has been stuck in the PO Box since Saturday just after the PO closed. That never fails to happen. The USPS around here is so slow anymore that the 2-day priority from Waseon to So. MD, that always ships on Thursday, gets stuck in the Box until Monday. This time, with the MLK day and a dr. appt. tomorrow, 2 days is probably going to end up being 6 days.

Those are some awesome photos, AGH. And nice leather. I think we’re gonna have to talk.

I got myself one with Hammered Silver finish and Maroon Canvas scales as well. Just picked it up at my local customs authorities :)
While ordering, I was concerned about the looks, because there were no pics of this particular combination online. But it turned out just fine! Has some kind of vintage/steampunk-feel to it :p

open

Since I blasted the coating off, I had to redo the factory markings :D

IMG_20180131_093351_957.jpg

Back