Busse TGLB mod

Hello everyone, first time posting here.
I am the proud owner of a busse tglb for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love this knife, that's partly why I'm having such a hard time deciding if and how to modify it. I'm considering having the coating stripped, a convex edge put on it, and having the spine near the guard flattened to a 90 degree for use as a firesteel scraper. Any info y'all can provide me as to the pros and cons of these would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone!

Only cons would be resale value which it doesn't seem to be a factor and if you have a kydex sheath doing the whole spine might make it loose. Maybe just do about 2in of the spine, but I don't know much about fire starters and using a knife.

Come to the Dark Side Free bacon and everything
Busse Combat Knives

Only cons would be resale value which it doesn't seem to be a factor and if you have a kydex sheath doing the whole spine might make it loose. Maybe just do about 2in of the spine, but I don't know much about fire starters and using a knife.
Thanks I have no intention of selling the knife and I did mean just a small spot of the spine right after the guard.

Back