BUSSE Warranty...2nd semi-random thought (party for one over here)

I have not used the warranty, and I have inquired about it for 2 CS blades for some minor reasons. They said bring 'em on! I will send em' in when I get the chance.

But to further my point, I have cheated on Busse with other manufacturers, and there is something about a warranty that is as unconditional as "if you find a random Busse in a garbage dump, and it has damage you need fixed, send it in, no paper trail, no "no throwing clauses", no "re-profiling/stripping voids the warranty", etc etc...

I have bought knives that are as expensive or more than Busse new and on secondary market, and I believe they will take care of their customers based on who the manufacturers/craftsmen are, it is just that there will very likely be more questions asked about what happened etc...at least more questions than "no questions"...

There is something that makes Busse worth it to me to have that "no questions asked, chop your knife up in a tractor mower and we will have your back" warranty out of the gate. It makes me much more free to just use the damn knife, satin, CS or otherwise...

I am ready for the break I am about to get after today!!!

OOOPS!!! Can you please move to Busse Combat forum!!!

My sincere apologies, mods and super-mods...

Thanks, Dave - I really screwed the pooch!

I told myself - do not click on the for sale forum, do not click on the for sale forum, and in my Busse-sub-un-non-conscience, I ended up there, and I ended up posting in the wrong area...

Maybe it is a sign to stay away from the sales forum...

C

One of my blades was covered even though I really didn't expect it to be, almost felt a little bad about it.

I think Jerry came out ahead anyway due to all the blades I've bought since then lol.

In today’s mid to high end knife market, I find Busse’s to be reasonable priced. From the materials used to resale value/collectibility along with a warranty that goes above and beyond. Busse would rather make things right than penny pinch with their warranty...Class act!

Have a great Christmas and a safe drunken New Year.

In today’s mid to high end knife market, I find Busse’s to be reasonable priced. From the materials used to resale value/collectibility along with a warranty that goes above and beyond. Busse would rather make things right than penny pinch with their warranty...Class act!

Have a great Christmas and a safe drunken New Year.

Agree 100% with this, although I have never needed to use anyone else's warranty either up to this point...

C

Can never get enough of those shbm throwing vids and I love the commentary!

Yep, that's part of what I love about these. When you factor in the quality of the build for the $ and then have the company basically say "yes please use this product in any way you can imagine and we will repair, replace or refund if you manage to find a way to screw it up enough to not be useful."

That means a lot to me in the kind of product they sell.

I'm not so concerned about a folder having that sort of warranty because I'm not going to put a folding knife through what I use a fixed blade for because they serve different uses.

I once picked up a Busse off of eBay that it looked like someone had taken a grinder to it and went to town perpendicular to the edge....looked like a “practice” knife — duller than a butter knife. Way beyond my sharpening abilities. I sent it in to Busse, and they removed handles, stripped, re-profiled, re-coated, dyed micarta scales an even color, and basically made it look like a new blade (sans logo). I paid for shipping — that’s it. No questions asked. WOW!! Now that’s a warranty!! No, I don’t know Jerry Busse from Adam and no, I wasn’t paid to say this. Just one happy customer and owner of multiple Busse blades!!!

If you try to do it they would probably fix it for you :D

If you succeeded, however...

Back