Busy week!!

Makael

Loving wife, kids and life.
Gold Member
Started with work. The home building is absolutely busy as heck. Everyday is crazy. Throw in the BCCI week which was great but had to work as much as I could. Built some sheaths in the evening this same week, stripped the paint on a Buck thug. Wife's family reunion (she is one of 13 brothers and sisters) Fri night. We put on dinner for 125 people Saturday night at the reunion. Packed Saturday late and Sunday morning and headed to Idaho Falls for a corn and pig roast. 500 plus miles one way. Visited Pocatello ID and Rexburg ID. Drove by and visited Big Hole battlefield then headed west to hwy 93 south of Missoula. Headed north and decided to push on to spokane. Got home just before 10pm. Cool but fast trip. 1200 plus miles 3 daya. My son and I stuck our heads out the sunroof on an extremely straight and boring 3 hr stretch of hwy south of Butte MT. My wife in the back seat under full protest. Lol it was great. Washington, Idaho and montana are my territory since 2003. I wouldnt change a thing. few pics. Just for fun.
URL=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Makael2/media/20180731_174029_zpsdm1v0cou.jpg.html]
20180731_174029_zpsdm1v0cou.jpg
[/URL]

You hardly had time to sit with all the driving and activity. Nice pictures. OH

I was in the area at the same time. CO is great but my heart is in MT. Next time you’re near Three Forks be sure to make a quick stop at Wheat Montana for some pastries.

Hey, Makael you found a cure for wrinkles... It turns them into 1 large dimple...Ha!Ha!

Great pics.....Good you and your family made it home safe....

I'm starving after seeing that delicious pig!!! I presume they deep pitted it?

So good to meet you Mike, thanks for all you do on the forum...yes, great pictures.

I was in the area at the same time. CO is great but my heart is in MT. Next time you’re near Three Forks be sure to make a quick stop at Wheat Montana for some pastries.
I went into Three Forks on my way to the 30th...thought there would be fly shops on every corner...not. Wish I had known about the pastries! Preston

Great pictures. Even though it was busy, at least you spent it with your wife and son.

Back