Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change your settings to display 40 posts per page and you'll still be on one...
That was the argument with the old system anyway... dunno if that's the case here.

Thanks for the heads up Slice. Haven't figured it out yet but I'm a stubborn old bastard.....

In on the deuce.

Lots of time in the air today.
Water seems to be on the wrong side. And falling from the sky.
What's up with the weather on this coast? It's almost like there are actual seasons.

What to do... What to do...
I guess I'll be in on two.

20 is stuck, no way to change it, isn't that just lovely!

Bravo you got an email.

also for all you Morse Code fans
...---...

Glad my Monday work day is over.

My Monday work day is ALMOST over! Hopefully this rain storm will bring some cooler temps and blow away all this nasty humidity!

unfortunately i dotn have a monday work day. however i did just apply for another job today so hopefully that will change soon

I only have 4 hours left, knocked out 6 hours already. However today is my Friday. Then I'm off till Thursday, and Thursday is another Friday. Then I'm off till Monday. Unfortunately next week I have to work 3 days. But that is alright. I guess I can't really complain about 2x 10 hour days a week, and 1x 5 hour day every other week. Trying to get that 5 hours bumped up to every week though.

Just ordered a new backpack.You know, because I need another one of those. :rolleyes:

I toted a bike pack for two years when the bike was my ride. The same pack followed me through six years of night school until I had enough of that fun. Now for old time's sake, it resides as a semi-disposable "go" bag. I never "go" any where, but that bag needs a rest any way. I have other ones too, but none have earned their keep like the bike pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back