Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty sweet. Coal forge?

One coal, two gas. This came out of the coal forge.

P1030766_2.jpg

Thanks DunkEm DunkEm My sons looter deterrent rig an SLR106. Everything in the back ground is cleanup from the storm.

Dang. He's even got hearing protection. He's ready for a whole slew of looters.

The streets of some of the areas of Houston have looked more like channels with walls made out of people's property and the sheet rock and insulation piled high.

Yeah those are Lehighs. They amplify sound up to 80dbs iirc any sound above that is canceled out. Great at the range and on the tree stand. He can set there and listen to a conversation across the street. He loves them at night with his PVS14s on.

Yeah those are Lehighs. They amplify sound up to 80dbs iirc any sound above that is canceled out. Great at the range and on the tree stand. He can set there and listen to a conversation across the street. He loves them at night with his PVS14s on.

Tactical lemonade maker. FDA better call ahead.

Went and saw Hank Jr. at the WA state fair last night.
'Ol Bocephus can still get down!
The Cadillac Three opened up and were really good too.
It was a fun show.

We were 11 rows back kinda off to the side. Pretty good seats.

FA8UyJA.jpg

These last 2 pics were from the big screens beside the stage.

yZNsmSX.jpg

bnZ7jSe.jpg

The first thing I noticed in those pictures is that Hank's logo is almost exactly the same thing as Sturm Ruger's logo.

bought an ozark trail 40 oz tumbler the other day - figured that should be enough tea between gas stops on the way to E's.
found out last night that some truck stops dump all the tea at 11 PM, so I had to fill it with coffee to help keep me awake.
2 1/2 hours later, when I got home, it was still too hot to drink, so I left it in the truck overnight.
6 hours after that, when I unloaded the truck, it was still better than luke-warm.

bought an ozark trail 40 oz tumbler the other day - figured that should be enough tea between gas stops on the way to E's.
found out last night that some truck stops dump all the tea at 11 PM, so I had to fill it with coffee to help keep me awake.
2 1/2 hours later, when I got home, it was still too hot to drink, so I left it in the truck overnight.
6 hours after that, when I unloaded the truck, it was still better than luke-warm.

I have a 20 and 30oz OT tumbler. Pretty impressed with them. I use the 20 for coffee and the 30 for cold drinks, and they both work damn well, especially considering the price. I can't imagine a Yeti working any better, tbh.

I use Ozark Trail too. I have one that's going on almost 2 years now. I spraypainted it black with a red stencil, looking pretty rough now, but it still keeps my coffee warm and my Monsters cold! An old forum I used to belong to did a test with the Rtic, Ozark, Yeti and some other offbrand name. Filled with ice, left in the sun until all ice melted. The Ozark ended up being the winner as the last cup to still have ice in it!

they were marked down, so I picked up the 40 and a can coozie -- which got used as a 12 oz beer mug a LOT over the weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back