CACKS CRK Table

Some nice stuff. Saw the 25. The guy at the table doesn't know when it'll be out in production.

11B89326-9AA5-48BC-8D74-617843F6560A-10290-00000EDFF14EBB02.jpg

If anyone wants specific vid or pics post and let me know.

The 25 does look good, cant wait to see one in person. Definitely on my short list!

You are telling me. I am at the top of the list on the first run. Thanks for the update.:::::)

Can't wait for it. Placed my order as soon as they were taking them. Have a great time and thanks for the pic!

Did they say they were going to make any changes to the production model?

If you don't mind please try if the clip insert of the 21 fits the 25.
Pics are always welcome.:)

Best Peter

I can't wait for the call that says there done, I know I love the ceramic ball on my Umnumzaan so the Seb with it should be great:thumbup: I really like the new blade and want to see what this flollow grind is about.

the more I see that one, the more I know I'm going to get one when they come out.

looks great, but I'm no a fan of those 2 finger grooves (not a fan of finger grooves in general)

looks great, but I'm no a fan of those 2 finger grooves (not a fan of finger grooves in general)

I felt the same way when I saw the pics from Blade. But after seeing it in person, the grooves aren't that bad.

I had saved up enough cash for a Startac Umnumzaan but I'm holding off for a 25. I like the Zaan but that lockbar disc is a real eye sore.

I can' t till i get a email from CRK. Been on the preorder list since it started. Will be a nice addition. Thanks for the pic.

Back