Calf Skin Inlay

My first Sebenza just happens to be one that I don't see anywhere else. I bought it about a week ago at a local shop but really had no clue that these things were hard to find. Is there any reason why there wasn't many of these produced?

crk2.jpg~original

crk1.jpg~original

Last edited:
Congratulations! I just purchased one myself.. With a Damascus blade too.. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Congratulations! I just purchased one myself.. With a Damascus blade too.. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Nice score, After I bought it I searched around the web and I only came across 1 picture of another one.

Beautiful! That's my all-time favorite model. I didn't know they still existed in the wild.

I'm already very fond of it as well. I was back in the store where I bought it at and I mentioned to the guy that I couldn't find much info about these things, he told me they only made em for 2 years.

That's a great find! Was it brand new (not previously sold)?

I'm not 100% sure, I know he has a few other Sebenzas that he's picked up on the aftermarket, but I believe that one may have been one that he's had in the store all these years, it's in mint condition. Over the past year or so I've been picking up tons of Benchmades from that store, lots of NOS collector pieces, and also some of those that he got on the secondary market. I'm just now digging around in his CRK stash and already finding some gems in there. Heck, he's got some Spyderco Workers that he put dated price tags on in 1995, still there in the store NIB. I'm just happy to help him cycle some of that inventory :)

Back