calling mike payne.....show us the unique large seb

mike would you be so kind to post a pic of the unique large seb you showed me last night?...i think everyone would "get off" on the unique design.....thanks....feverdoc

creeveribbon.jpg

The pic is not as clear as I would like. It has the blue streak in the middle with silver streaks around it. It is reffered to as the "Ribbon Design", which I believe Scott made popular when he was there doing the uniques.

thanks mike...unfortunately the colors are not as vibrant as in "real life".....guys these sebs were bursting with color so vibrant and rich it would blind ya....feverdoc

Great! I think maybe I like the second one a bit better. That non-concentric hole/circle at the end on the first has me wondering about it. Do like the ribbons tho.

Thanks, Mike.

I am kind of torn on my favorite......on one hand I like the bolder solid fill on the 2nd one, but then again..I do like the ribbons also on the forst one.
The hole in the first one.......almost appears like their is a stone in it at first glance in person.

....I have really been intrigued by the Uniques here lately. I bought some @ BLADE and probably only saw 1 that did not impress me. If it is made by Reeve...I pretty much LOVE it :)

Nope..you are fright Frank.......the ISP has been down off & on today :(

Well...I just talked to ISP.....looks like they have changed the address of my url.....bummer......now I have to re-address all my links :(

Back