Calvary UG sebenza

Ernie1980

Gold Member
Greeting fellow CRK fans!

After one of you posted a picture on Easter of a Calvary graphic Sebenza, I decided I "needed" one. I contacted Heather, and she told me I can order one as a unique graphic with a wait time of about four months. So.....now I need your help! An image search on Google just turned up a few and I would like to see what else is out there. I am trying to decide on anodizing colors and the stone inlay, so any help and pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Thank everyone

I have a few pictures of the Calvary design that I've gathered from here and other places. Shoot me your email and I send them to you.

I called last week to ask a few questions. I don't remember who I talked to but she told me they no longer do the Calvary graphic.

Those are Beautiful BBQ Boy. I have always loved the design, its just a rare one that you do not see too often..........Seeing this trio together makes one appreciate how smooth the lines are on the Regular Sebenzas......Just Stunning....!

Here are the pic's that I've collected of Calvary Graphic Sebenzas. Plus I get to add BBQBoy's examples now as a bonus :)

i5h2c5e5bqzn8u3fg.jpg

4ifgw35pe4jd8uxfg.jpg

ojrucfaadi22cmdfg.jpg

pvgy5m6mh6mew45fg.jpg

7ip4kbl8d9pskkffg.jpg

4y7eekfb83e035hfg.jpg

And mine -
d0byllw91tvmhbpfg.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics! I guess they changed their minds since you talked to them Delkhouri because yesterday they told me they would take the order. I will probably place the order later today when things get settled at work

Thanks for the pics! I guess they changed their minds since you talked to them Delkhouri because yesterday they told me they would take the order. I will probably place the order later today when things get settled at work

Let us know the wait time and details.

Which one are you going to order. I would be all over the reverse contrast silver (without the cabochon) with a Damascus blade, but that's just me.

I was told 4 months on the wait. I am still deciding if I want a stone or not. I am thinking a yellow colored stone would look great as a sun on the right side of the knife! However, the silver contrast above is stunning too.

It would be cool if they could leave out the stone and do some graphics around the hole to make it resemble the empty tomb, as the resurrection is as important, if not more important than the death.

Some of those pictures look familiar ;) The original design used the red almandine stone to represent the Blood Of Christ which was sacrificed on our behalf... the rays around the stone represent the resurrection, the "bird" is representative of the Holy Ghost and of course the Calvary scene is obvious.... I did not and don't particularly like other stones etc... I really feel the original design reaslly tells the story well but then again I may be slightly biased :p

Those were my ideas and wishes as I originally was inspired ...and Lisa did an amazing job in the execution and of course none of it could have been possible without Anne and Chris....

Bumping this to the top.
A combination of these two would be a grail for me.
I like the silver without the anodization, and like the profile of the 21 because the round notch reminds me of the empty tomb.

Back