Camillus CCC C-4

Cleaning up some of my Granpa’s old drawers in my grandparents’ house so my grandmother can move back in (failed senior village experiment), I found a Camillus CCC C-4. It looks never used. There’s no etching on the main blade or any others. Can someone give me some details on the years these were produced or how to date them?

Thanks a ton.

Trying to upload an image from imgur but it’s not working. I’m using the application and posting the copied link. Not sure why it isn’t posting.

Trying to upload an image from imgur but it’s not working. I’m using the application and posting the copied link. Not sure why it isn’t posting.
Hey, using imgur copy the url then when here click the icon I've circled in this screenshot, paste url in the window that pops up, click "insert" then post:thumbsup:
3j2yeEA.jpg

Hey, using imgur copy the url then when here click the icon I've circled in this screenshot, paste url in the window that pops up, click "insert" then post:thumbsup:
3j2yeEA.jpg
On my iPad, the only way I can get the images to show up is to just post the link directly into the body of the message without using the special image link icon. The image links look like this:
8uCX38H.jpg

What is more confusing is there seems to be a Camillus Cartridge Series in addition to the Camillus Classic Cartridge Series. The .257 Roberts of the Camillus Classic Cartridge Series, for which I'm looking for a narrative detail is designated CCC-4. The slightly different named series, "Camillus Cartridge" (leaving out the "classic") seems to have had a camp knife as the 4th in the series with a 30-06 headstamp. This knife is designated as C-4 as opposed to CCC-4 for the "Bob".

Back