Camillus Commando Dagger info?

I called and was told that this was indeed made in the USA. Does anyone have more info on this Camillus knife?

http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agcatalog/level4c.tam?xax=15230&M5COPY%2Ectx=31123&M5%2Ectx=31123&M2%5FDESC%2Ectx=Fixed%20Blades&level3%2Ectx=level3c%2Etam&BC3%2Ectx=Knives%20and%20Tools&BC4%2Ectx=Fixed%20Blades&backto=%2Fagcatalog%2Flevel3c%2Etam

I copied this from their site-

camillus_dagger_usa.jpg

Thanks

I’m bumping this back up with the hope that someone who knows more about this knife will see this post.

Some things I’m curious about are-

When were these made

How many were made

How do these compare in quality to the original ones produced and are they made of the same steel

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered one. I’ve wanted a dagger of this style to add to my dagger collection for a long time and this one is made by Camillus in the USA so it should be a nice addition. I was just trying to find out more about it and figured if anybody would know it would be the forum members here. I’ll post some photos when I get it.

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered one. I’ve wanted a dagger of this style to add to my dagger collection for a long time and this one is made by Camillus in the USA so it should be a nice addition. I was just trying to find out more about it and figured if anybody would know it would be the forum members here. I’ll post some photos when I get it.

cool, when you get it post pictures and a review over in the camillus forum...
looks like a nice piece, im a camillus slipjoint kinda guy, but you almost cant go wrong with any camillus, shame they are gone:mad:
cheers
ivan

Does anyone know in which year these daggers were made?

You should probably go to Camillus section at the bottom of the manufacturers forums. Perhaps you will be moved there.

I cross-posted this to the “Camillus Collector’s forum” with the chance that it will be viewed by someone with a more in-depth knowledge of Camillus and its products.

Thanks

Back