Camillus CUDA CQB-2 Small Fighters (PE & combo edge)

SOLD

TERMS: Send me money (US Postal MO or cash; sorry, no Paypal), and I will send you your knife by US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, no later than noon the day after payment is received (unless the day after is Sunday or a postal holiday, in which case it goes out by noon the next postal business day).

TRADES: No trades for these.

1. Camillus CUDA CQB-2 small fighter, ATS-34 blade, COMBO edge, Micarta handle, never used to cut anything (some minor sheath marks on blade), carried once or twice, never sharpened, with excellent Kydex sheath with mini Tek-lok, plus pull-the-dot rubber strap for IWB carry, and box: SOLD!

2. Camillus CUDA CQB-2 small fighter, ATS-34 blade, PLAIN edge, Micarta handle, never used to cut anything (some minor sheath marks on blade), carried once or twice, never sharpened, with excellent Kydex sheath with mini Tek-lok, plus pull-the-dot rubber strap for IWB carry, and box: WITHDRAWN!

Thanks!

These Terzuola designed knives make great small belt knives. Well designed and concealable. Sharp tough well made. Go for 'em. I would if i didn't already have two :D

Back