Camillus Electrician Mods?

I've had a Camillus Electricians knife for a while now, love this knife but it's starting to wear down. I found it all rusted in an old shed, so it took some bit of work but it's been what I carry for about 9 months now.
Been thinking about modding it. Replacing scales, bolsters, pins, all of that.
I've never done a real knife mod though, so I want to ask for either advice, links to places that would help, or hell even just telling me what to do. And in advance, I'm quite young so sorry if I'm frustrating or just unknowing of some things, trying to learn what I can slowly but surely lol.

I think you should probably get some experience on a few knives you care nothing about if your doing it yourself. I have no exp in this area but I wouldn’t start with a keeper knife.

I don’t think you’re frustrating anyone. There are lots of good tips in the threads that were linked above.

I can add that the ones that I’ve done have all had 3/32” pins.

Awmaz9v.jpg

Last edited:
I don't remember if this one was a Camillus, but it had a broken screwdriver blade, so I drilled and punched out the pins, and turned it into a single blade. It is almost exactly the same size as a GEC 15. I put (IIRC) wenge wood handles on it. I have more pics of it during the process, but I'll have to find them....

P9mjKOm.jpg

Back