camillus turkey toothpick

hello, i was just surfing the net and came across my favorit pattern without one in my collection the 5 inch toothpick and i ordered one its a camillus brand with the etching of the national wild turkey federation does anyone know when these first came out thanks for the info.

thanks fo the answer and that ups dude better get in gear and bring my knife im tired of waiting.

textoothpk

BANNED
Huh. That must be the only modern day Camillus toothpick I don't have. Got a pic of it?
Phil

hi,i dont have a picture but if you want to see it go to google punch in camillus toothpick about the 3rd or 4th line down you will see camillus deluxe toothpick front page hit that it will take you there or find the national wild turkey federation web site nwtf and look for items you can buy and its on their page somewhere . thank you. Its a beautiful brown delrin toothpick with 3 turkeys etched on the blade. i think im going to buy 2 more. cmon paycheck.

textoothpk

BANNED
Here we go. As with all of Camillus's toothpicks (and those they have made for Remington, Buck, Winchester, ect) it is a beauty. I need one.
Phil
Camilllustoothpick.jpg

lrv

Anyone know where these can be found. I cant find them on the current web site.
Thanks
Larry

lrv

Thanks Bill,
Book marked it.
Is this folder on your list too?
Glad to see you havent gone over to the dark side.
TTYL
Larry

As Luis would say...He, He...

I just borrowed "The Force"...I'm just a zephyr passing through.

Bill

just got it in the mail beautiful toothpick plastic india stag handles with box etch 100percent satisfied